• 1 year later...
On 4/25/2017 at 4:35 AM, Evertonian said:

PS2 graphics.....check

Horrible voice acting.....check

Dull disjointed storyline.....check

Cringeworthy script....check

Pointless puzzles offering either no challenge or guesswork.....check

Trophies giving you no feeling of achievement.....check

Jumping control where you can leap up to a ledge 10 feet high but take four or five attempts to vault a step.....check

I seem to have picked up a few games like this in sales on the PS store over last couple of years and am currently playing them so they can be maxxed and deleted

If I had just deleted this one without starting it I would have probably enjoyed it more

The horrible voice acting and cringy script made my brain cells screaming in frustration.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Am I the only person in the world that quite enjoyed it? It was cheap, cheerful and entertaining for a few hours. It had kind of Saturday afternoon movie feels about it, like a lower budget cross between OG Tomb Raider, Uncharted and The Mummy. It didn't pretend to be anything other than what it was and didn't outstay it's welcome. I thought it was fun!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wajbsb said:

Am I the only person in the world that quite enjoyed it? It was cheap, cheerful and entertaining for a few hours. It had kind of Saturday afternoon movie feels about it, like a lower budget cross between OG Tomb Raider, Uncharted and The Mummy. It didn't pretend to be anything other than what it was and didn't outstay it's welcome. I thought it was fun!

I agree. If it was a bit longer then I would’ve enjoyed it more. I wasn’t expecting it to be a masterpiece with amazing voice acting and thrilling gameplay so I wasn’t disappointed. Like you said, it doesn’t pretend to be anything else, it’s definitely a rip off of Uncharted, but it’s quite obviously a rip off and it doesn’t try to be better than Uncharted.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Some of the puzzles are wonky - especially the water rings. The graphics are laughably bad - most of the times in the cut scenes the character's mouths aren't even moving. Most of the times it's incredibly boring. But at least it's fairly short and for a trophy hunter this is a fast, easy plat.

The characters and the story are written so bland and clichéd I'm almost thinking it's actually meant to be some kind of a stealth parody. It made me laugh out loud how this game was titled as if there was going to be a whole series and the ending is earnestly teasing one. I honestly actually hope there is another to have another guilty cringe-inducing pleasure.

I dunno, I get some kind of weird enjoyment from this game. To bash it as an Uncharted clone is silly - considering Uncharted isn't very original to begin with. And I thoroughly enjoy how the Christianity in this game ruffles some tubby fedora lord's feathers.

This could have been a much better game if the voice acting wasn't ridiculous, it didn't look so hopelessly dated and most of all, if it wasn't so dreadfully boring. I think there might be a market for some small indie adventure game like this that's supposed to be clean, harmless fun.

Edited by Antiristus