Evertonian

This game has everything

18 posts in this topic

Seems like a game I'd love to complain about, have to check it out some time.

I've also been through this shit. Luckily it can be completed in roughly 3 hours.

Probably one of the worst games of this type I've played since Magus on the PS3!  Even though it was short, I had to take a couple of breaks to get through it, just because it was that boring.

Basicly this game is not Bad in theory, but is just a theory, yes adam's vanture sucks

On 4/25/2017 at 4:35 AM, Evertonian said:

PS2 graphics.....check

Horrible voice acting.....check

Dull disjointed storyline.....check

Cringeworthy script....check

Pointless puzzles offering either no challenge or guesswork.....check

Trophies giving you no feeling of achievement.....check

Jumping control where you can leap up to a ledge 10 feet high but take four or five attempts to vault a step.....check

I seem to have picked up a few games like this in sales on the PS store over last couple of years and am currently playing them so they can be maxxed and deleted

If I had just deleted this one without starting it I would have probably enjoyed it more

The horrible voice acting and cringy script made my brain cells screaming in frustration.

Wow, it seems that is really bad, if I didn't pull the trigger at 22 cents I'll never do it.  lol

At least the ps4 theme is worth it? 

I was going to buy the deluxe edition if the soundtrack was included.

On 25/04/2017 at 9:35 AM, Evertonian said:

PS2 graphics.....check

I think you remember PS2 graphics being way better than they was.

If it was any longer it might've dethroned Ride to Hell as the worst game I've ever played (and platinumed). But thankfully it was super short. 

After popping the plat..

"So, is this the part where I get to delete this?"

Thanks for the reviews folks.... Still gonna plat it :D

The controls didn't really bother me all that much but the voice acting and how pathetic the main character behaves is what truly infuriated me, I didn't even watch the ending tbr.

Am I the only person in the world that quite enjoyed it? It was cheap, cheerful and entertaining for a few hours. It had kind of Saturday afternoon movie feels about it, like a lower budget cross between OG Tomb Raider, Uncharted and The Mummy. It didn't pretend to be anything other than what it was and didn't outstay it's welcome. I thought it was fun!

2 hours ago, wajbsb said:

Am I the only person in the world that quite enjoyed it? It was cheap, cheerful and entertaining for a few hours. It had kind of Saturday afternoon movie feels about it, like a lower budget cross between OG Tomb Raider, Uncharted and The Mummy. It didn't pretend to be anything other than what it was and didn't outstay it's welcome. I thought it was fun!

I agree. If it was a bit longer then I would’ve enjoyed it more. I wasn’t expecting it to be a masterpiece with amazing voice acting and thrilling gameplay so I wasn’t disappointed. Like you said, it doesn’t pretend to be anything else, it’s definitely a rip off of Uncharted, but it’s quite obviously a rip off and it doesn’t try to be better than Uncharted.