NINJA GAIDEN Σ2 PLUS (power of two/dinamic duo)

ZioFragolino

• 1 year later...

It's weird looking.  If you click on the platinum on here (link below) it says 7 achievers but only shows 2 names on recent and first achievers.  I'm not sure if that's because the other 5 people that supposedly have the Plat haven't synced with psnprofiles? 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus/1-master-of-the-secret-arts

I checked the 2 names under recent/first achievers.  1 person got all the trophies on the same day, so that's obviously hacked.  The other first achiever's profile looks like they earned some trophies legit and then a bunch unlocked 1 second after another.

TLDR The time stamps show they're hacked. 

Edited by big_bob002

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 1:37 AM, big_bob002 said:

It's weird looking.  If you click on the platinum on here (link below) it says 7 achievers but only shows 2 names on recent and first achievers.  I'm not sure if that's because the other 5 people that supposedly have the Plat haven't synced with psnprofiles? 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus/1-master-of-the-secret-arts

I checked the 2 names under recent/first achievers.  1 person got all the trophies on the same day, so that's obviously hacked.  The other first achiever's profile looks like they earned some trophies legit and then a bunch unlocked 1 second after another.

TLDR The time stamps show they're hacked. 

For any game when it says people have achieved platinum, but when you go on the platinum there aren't any names, is because they have already been reported for hacking and have been removed. Those 2 that are there haven't been confirmed to be hackers yet but once they have been reported and removed from the list, it'll still say 7 achievers. In other words 7 people have hacked this platinum.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

For any game when it says people have achieved platinum, but when you go on the platinum there aren't any names, is because they have already been reported for hacking and have been removed. Those 2 that are there haven't been confirmed to be hackers yet but once they have been reported and removed from the list, it'll still say 7 achievers. In other words 7 people have hacked this platinum.

Makes sense.  Thanks for responding. 

• 1 month later...