Season pass is free

7 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Same thing happened with me, try doing it via the internet. Should work :)

???

What I'm saying is, I searched for the season pass on the US store, but the only result is the full game with the season pass (hence 'season pass edition').  I cannot find the season pass page (or even the standalone game).  Anyone have a link for the season pass page on the US store?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poopooblast said:

That's odd. I live in Canada and was able to add it to my basket. Though I don't think I care that much since I'm not really a fan of the game.

The link still breaks for me and I can't add it to my basket. Do you have a link to the specific item in the canada ps store? Searching the season pass only shows me the 80 dollar option.

49 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

???

What I'm saying is, I searched for the season pass on the US store, but the only result is the full game with the season pass (hence 'season pass edition').  I cannot find the season pass page (or even the standalone game).  Anyone have a link for the season pass page on the US store?

Do not worry,  you only find one option when you're searching, correct, but inside that page scroll down and you'll find individual addons, season pass included.

51 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

???

Ohh sorry for the misunderstanding, what I meant was I first checked via the PS store on my PS4. All I could find was "Season Pass Edition" so I opened the store on my phone instead of console and it showed up. I'm from Australia though so not sure if it works for US.

4 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Ohh sorry for the misunderstanding, what I meant was I first checked via the PS store on my PS4. All I could find was "Season Pass Edition" so I opened the store on my phone instead of console and it showed up. I'm from Australia though so not sure if it works for US.

Nope, in the US there's only one find when you browse: whole game with the season pass included. So customers have to access the option and inside the page look for season pass there.

Edited by GoldenShaka