Season pass is free

57 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Nope, in the US there's only one find when you browse: whole game with the season pass included. So customers have to access the option and inside the page look for season pass there.

Clicking on Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition (The only Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 option in the US store) and scrolling down to Add-Ons shows only the PlayStation Weapon Skin.

This just does not work on the US store.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Clicking on Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition (The only Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 option in the US store) and scrolling down to Add-Ons shows only the PlayStation Weapon Skin.

This just does not work on the US store.

Actually Daiv it worked, and I have to say that due crappy connection at my job I lost the glitch/deal.

My smartphone froze constantly when I tried to buy it, so it was the crappy connection or that Sony was fixing the bug in that moment.

Now, it just shows Add-on 1.

Previously it was: Add-on 4 (items).

4 hours ago, woolva said:

Lol dudes, season pass edition is standard with all pre-orders...

With all pre orders? name one game that has given you season pass for free exept Sniper Ghost warrior and Titanfall 2:) I bet you cant, because there isnt any! 

4 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

What? :) I got my season pass when i pre orderd :)

I had put this in a status update yesterday however I ended up deleting it as I don't think this is an error. Firstly it's still free and it's been about 20 hours since I first heard about it. Secondly and more importantly, the only version of the game available to purchase either physical or digital, is the season pass edition. So unless they plan on releasing a cheaper version without the season pass at some point then the season pass will always be free.

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

With all pre orders? name one game that has given you season pass for free exept Sniper Ghost warrior and Titanfall 2:) I bet you cant, because there isnt any! 

What? :) I got my season pass when i pre orderd :)

This is a sniper ghost warrior 3 topic right? Don't see how I referred to every game in the world...

What people fail to realise is that this is another dirty way for us to pay more for a game. By the looks of it, the Season Pass is meant to be free.

This results into me thinking that the game itself should of been around £39.99 on the PSN Store (inc. Season Pass) and £29.99 for the physical (inc. Season Pass) as the Season Pass is free anyway and they are making us pay more for a Pass that's free. Get what I'm saying? I'm waiting for a cheap copy.

16 minutes ago, JammieDodgerz said:

What people fail to realise is that this is another dirty way for us to pay more for a game. By the looks of it, the Season Pass is meant to be free.

This results into me thinking that the game itself should of been around £39.99 on the PSN Store (inc. Season Pass) and £29.99 for the physical (inc. Season Pass) as the Season Pass is free anyway and they are making us pay more for a Pass that's free. Get what I'm saying? I'm waiting for a cheap copy.

If a season pass is permanently free, why make a season pass? Just give the extra content out for free when it's released. That doesn't make any logical sense.

There's the "Season Pass Edition", correct, but if you type "Sniper Ghost Warrior" in the PS Store search bar, it should pop up six search results, including the Season Pass as a standalone buy. However, this Season Pass is free, so you don't need to own a copy/have pre-ordered it.

On 27/04/2017 at 1:52 PM, DaivRules said:

If a season pass is permanently free, why make a season pass? Just give the extra content out for free when it's released. That doesn't make any logical sense.

Because they wanted to charge full price and all they needed to do was bundle up the free content that's available and call it a season pass to justify the price. That's why there's no standard edition. That goes back to what I was saying about the pricing. Maybe they were not allowed to charge for the individual DLC, who knows lol.

Edited by JammieDodgerz