Hello.

Sir_Noctola

Hi there. I'm new here and my english sucks. Any Italian people here? I' m from Venice,  and I started to be a "trophy grabber" a few months ago. I m started to enjoy this, but i realise the games I play are pretty easy, in the end. lol 

This is my second time in a forum. A pleasure to meet you all.

I hope you understand what i write. asd see ya. :)

Edited by That_s_Personal
  • Like 1

Hahahah grazie! ? really TOO kind. In fact, I had to googletranslate "Dutch" to know what that mean! lol 

Si, dai, hai scritto la frase abbastanza bene! ?

Thank you for your kindness. I 'll add some people later I hope you don' t mind. 

• Like 1

Well I know some standard lines and a whole bunch of words, I really suck at grammar though. Never had lessons, all the Italian I know is from my holidays and when my school did an exchange.

Really want to go to Venice with my wife, by the way. I've been there once, about a decade ago, my wife has seen far too little of Italy - which is why we're doing Tuscany this year, Rome last year and possibly Umbria next year. I told my wife when I met her that I always wanted to visit new places and never revisit stuff, but that for Italy I'd make an exception.

Anyways, again, welcome to the site, lots of cool forums here (I like the place for events, lots of 'games' for both casual and hardcore trophy hunters.

Don't know what you mean by adding people but if you mean follow then sure, I don't mind :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. It can be intimidating at first but keep posting and and chatting and you'll be a english major soon!