Coin Pack issue

Mio

Well, when I went to get the free version of this game I purchased a coin back (barry) at the same time.

I only received a download for the game, I am not sure if I was supposed to receive a download for the coin pack but I don't have one. I don't have the 250,000 coins the I paid for.

The game plays fine except I'm out of pocket with unredeemed ''DLC''.

I dont know about the coin packs but the counterfit machine worked fine. Maybe try and redownload the coins (see if it charges you).

It charged me the first time (it's on my bank statement) so I doubt this would work. Basically I have paid for something I never received.

I think you had to buy them from the In-game store instead...

I bought several Coin Packs Before & they all worked fine...

Check if you can still redeem them there...

I don't see anywhere to redeem them.

Hey I had the same issue I emailed the customer support but was told I needed to call them to answer my security question. I dont have time to ring them until tuesday so I can report back then on what they say. you can re-redeem the product as it is a consumable one and it dont appear in you download history I had no poblem buying the vita one but the ps3 one messed up.

Update -- Just got to call them they are forwarding my case up and are going to set up something so I can download it. in next few days :) good result

Edited by xXRedXIIIXx