Trophy glitched!

So i just beat wave 30,no trophy, 3 hours of my life wasted, activision can not make games, it also freezed a dozen times, stay away from this game!

Friends have been playing it and complaining about similar issues.

No Offense to you or anything, But why do i feel like you're surprised about Family Guy not being well made? Did you actually expect it to be any good?

• Like 1

Yeah, I was on the fence about this game, already leaning towards skipping over it after I watched some gameplay, even though I was holding out hope that it would be...I dunno, tasteful. Then I saw it was by Activision and read about the glitches/freezes here, and decided against it. Thanks for saving me some money. A whole level revolving around crippled jokes? Please...

Stay away from the game because a trophy is glitched? I few of my friends have this game, hasn't happened to them.

Stay away from the game, as Activision now seem to have a habit of releasing games without doing any testing what so ever. From what I can tell about the freezing issues, it appears to be the same as Black Ops... greedy bastards..

He didn't mention trophies. He said the game froze a lot and there wasn't a lot of effort put in by Activision. So basically he found the game to be bad and isn't worth playing.

Also before trophies people completed games and didn't get anything for them. I have always enjoyed completing games to their fullest, so if there were or weren't trophies I would be playing the same way. I also love how people on trophy forum boards are always shocked when people like collecting trophies.

The creator of this thread mentioned trophies.. He is telling people to stay away from this game because the Multiverse Madness trophy didn't pop for him and it froze multiple times while playing. This could all be because of his equipment, a glitch, overheating, or he may have used cheat codes without mentioning it or realizing it. xD

But obviously he liked it enough to get 93% of the trophies, so to him it couldn't be that bad. He is letting one trophy determine his opinion for the entire game. So with his statement about the trophy not popping, it's clouding other individuals judgement.

I'm not shocked that people like collecting trophies, but when that's all they care about when it comes to a game then it disturbs me. I've completed games to their fullest as well and if I enjoy the game, I still do.

I've read another post about similar incidences.

Plus, like DanielVT stated, Activision published the game, not developed.

• Like 4

Why do trophies matter so much? I wonder what most people did before Playstation Trophies and Xbox Achievements Existed. It's sad to see that's all people are caring about when it comes to gaming.

Alot of this site is dedicated to trophies so of course people are going to feel like this. I have no problem with that what so ever.

Not having a go at you, people can speak how they feel how they feel though and if you dont like that certain game or have a different opinion you should probably not comment and just let it be.

• Like 1

Why do trophies matter so much? I wonder what most people did before Playstation Trophies and Xbox Achievements Existed. It's sad to see that's all people are caring about when it comes to gaming.

I addressed the freezing issues not the trophies. But that being said if a trophy dosnt pop after you complete its requirements, shows that its coding was quite piss poor in itself...

• Like 1

I addressed the freezing issues not the trophies. But that being said if a trophy dosnt pop after you complete its requirements, shows that its coding was quite piss poor in itself...

You're not the creator of this thread..

I know because I've had similar problems, but then I re-do the requirements for the trophy until it pops, if it doesn't then oh well.

You're not the creator of this thread..

I know because I've had similar problems, but then I re-do the requirements for the trophy until it pops, if it doesn't then oh well.

The trophy takes well over 2 hours to accomplish. If you got no life you go ahead and waste 2 hours of it, you might get lucky and the trophy will show up. If it doesn't then you just wasted those 2 hours, but it's ok you may not have a life, who knows.

You go ahead and support the game/company, even if its poorly made.

Activision may not have made the game, but if I made a poorly made game do you think activision will publish it? Wait maybe they would.

Edited by xBraiNshOcK
  • Like 1

The trophy takes well over 2 hours to accomplish. If you got no life you go ahead and waste 2 hours of it, you might get lucky and the trophy will show up. If it doesn't then you just wasted those 2 hours, but it's ok you may not have a life, who knows.

You go ahead and support the game/company, even if its poorly made.

Activision may not have made the game, but if I made a poorly made game do you think activision will publish it? Wait maybe they would.

2 hours out of a day is not hard to free up -- I work from 5 AM - 4:30 PM so I know. Not to mention it doesn't have to be done in one sitting, there is a pause button for a reason; Checking statistics and progress, taking a break, restarting, quitting the game, etc.

If he wants the trophy, he'll get it regardless of the amount of time it will take.

The only game I have played that was developed by Heavy Iron Studios is Sponge Bob Squarepants Movie and that was when they were owned by THQ, so why would I support them? You're basing how well the game is made by a trophy? Go away..

2 hours out of a day is not hard to free up -- I work from 5 AM - 4:30 PM so I know. Not to mention it doesn't have to be done in one sitting, there is a pause button for a reason; Checking statistics and progress, taking a break, restarting, quitting the game, etc.

If he wants the trophy, he'll get it regardless of the amount of time it will take.

The only game I have played that was developed by Heavy Iron Studios is Sponge Bob Squarepants Movie and that was when they were owned by THQ, so why would I support them? You're basing how well the game is made by a trophy? Go away..

Basically. Your just satisfied with anything. People like you is the reason we get glitched up games. Other people will go and make the game better by reporting the issues and making sure no one else supports the company until they get their glitchy games to work.

Please calm yourself down, you don't have to take it to heart. You can get the game if you want to, but take this as a note that the game freezes and has a glitched trophy.

Freezing might break your PS3. So if your fine with that keep supporting games poorly coded.

Basically. Your just satisfied with anything. People like you is the reason we get glitched up games. Other people will go and make the game better by reporting the issues and making sure no one else supports the company until they get their glitchy games to work.

Please calm yourself down, you don't have to take it to heart. You can get the game if you want to, but take this as a note that the game freezes and has a glitched trophy.

Freezing might break your PS3. So if your fine with that keep supporting games poorly coded.

If I was satisfied with anything, I wouldn't be playing video games -- I'd much rather be laying in the grass or swimming in the ocean.

I never said I supported the game nor the companies, yet you continue to say I do. If the glitches continue to happen for a game I'm playing, I'll wait for a patch or update, if it didn't fix it then I report the glitch. If the next patch or update doesn't fix it, then I either report it again and wait for the next update or I don't worry about it because obviously the company doesn't care.The only game I have that glitches is Brink, but it doesn't even work anymore (clean disk).

Freezing doesn't always mean the game is poorly made or coded; Your system could be overheating and you don't realize it. Reporting a problem or glitch with the game will not make it better, half of the time companies don't listen to what the players say, that's why Call of Duty sucks now.

I am calm, but just because someone is having trouble with a trophy that takes 3 hours doesn't mean I'm going to have the same troubles.

(Some) Reasons A PS3 Can Freeze

-Overheating

-Excessive Use

-Dust In the Vents

-Damaged Disc (This includes smudges, scratches, fingerprints or any other type of marking)

But I'm not ruling out that the game is poorly made because I haven't played it. I mean the guy didn't specify what part of the game froze the most for him. Was it when he was trying to get to wave 30? It doesn't matter now though because he has the platinum so it seems to me that it's not the game, just his equipment. Most likely overheating do to excessive use.

I just wanted to post this as this is a trophy hunting site, so I wanted to let others know about trophy glitches, just trying to be helpful.

I get that and it does help but I wouldn't have told people to stay away from the game because a glitch. We can see you have the trophy (platinum) now so you must have surpassed the glitch, there was an update, or it was just your system or disc that caused the freezing.

If I was satisfied with anything, I wouldn't be playing video games -- I'd much rather be laying in the grass or swimming in the ocean.

I never said I supported the game nor the companies, yet you continue to say I do. If the glitches continue to happen for a game I'm playing, I'll wait for a patch or update, if it didn't fix it then I report the glitch. If the next patch or update doesn't fix it, then I either report it again and wait for the next update or I don't worry about it because obviously the company doesn't care.The only game I have that glitches is Brink, but it doesn't even work anymore (clean disk).

Freezing doesn't always mean the game is poorly made or coded; Your system could be overheating and you don't realize it. Reporting a problem or glitch with the game will not make it better, half of the time companies don't listen to what the players say, that's why Call of Duty sucks now.

I am calm, but just because someone is having trouble with a trophy that takes 3 hours doesn't mean I'm going to have the same troubles.

(Some) Reasons A PS3 Can Freeze

-Overheating

-Excessive Use

-Dust In the Vents

-Damaged Disc (This includes smudges, scratches, fingerprints or any other type of marking)

But I'm not ruling out that the game is poorly made because I haven't played it. I mean the guy didn't specify what part of the game froze the most for him. Was it when he was trying to get to wave 30? It doesn't matter now though because he has the platinum so it seems to me that it's not the game, just his equipment. Most likely overheating do to excessive use.

I get that and it does help but I wouldn't have told people to stay away from the game because a glitch. We can see you have the trophy (platinum) now so you must have surpassed the glitch, there was an update, or it was just your system or disc that caused the freezing.

The game froze all throughout the story over a dozen times, there is nothing wrong with my system as it's pretty much brand new, there was no update, it was simply the game that glitched, it has frozen for many people,as well as glitched,it's not the system when it's more than just a couple of people that this has happened to. I'm just letting people know to save their time from this game not just because of the glitch, but because of all the other problems with this game.