About The "Zoo" Level: In The Ground Trophy + Bobby's Reel #8?

Coladar

So my post long ago...? A lovely little bug, where the human form spirit wouldn't spawn. Made it past that, finally, to finish the game.

I'd *really* like to 100% this without spending hours fruitlessly looking. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/200805616351681453/A1EC78E6C8D933607C5B821581B20E71FB94EB2F/

Here's the map of the "Zoo" level where my last remaining ?'s are located. I can't for the life of me figure out where the hell he's pointing to for Reel #8, and then, the In the Ground trophy....?!? 

Clearly, the third "switch" in the Terrarium that doesn't open any door is the trigger for these lights - but where the $&#@ is the hole in the ground located? 

I'd really appreciate it if someone who did accidently stumble upon these could enlighten us/me. Weird game, and to 100% it - or even merely get to the end - they *really* don't hold your hand. Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

Hey if you're still stuck on this, I've managed to figure out a few things. For Reel #8, it's simply behind your car when the level starts. You gotta walk on the bridge for quite a bit (where your car came from I guess) and you'll see it on the floor tied to a crow as usual.

The 'In the Ground' trophy also had me completely puzzled but I found this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4MfHEQejSU and the person explains how to get it at around 11:50 in the video. Basically, once those lights you're talking about are switched on, you go back to the beginning of the level (the bridge) then turn left and go straight ahead in the woods for a good distance until you find piles of dirt on the ground and in the middle will be metal bars and standing on top of them will unlock the trophy. It's really tricky to find since all the trees look the same and it's misty and everything, probably best to check that part out in the vid so you don't end up lost but yeah, really difficult to work out some things in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the solutions! Yeah, I'd given up until such a point as I came across some straightforward answers to acquiring those trophies, so your reply is most appreciated as I am indeed "still stuck on it." 

It was a fun enough game, but not so fun as to spend hours and hours and hours in a desperate bid to come across whatever requirements they hid heaven only knows where. Plus, like I mentioned in my first post, my initial experience with the game was less than great - getting stuck for several hours at the very get-go, due to a serious graphical glitch that snuck in when they ported this from PC - I always felt like, as I was stuck on these two at the end, I might be wasting hours searching left and right when it could just as easily be from another glitch/bug. Definitely dulled my enthusiasm to commit myself fully to 100%ing the title.

Now that I've got that "solid intel" as to locations, next time I've got a gap in my gaming queue, I'll return to Sylvio and grab these two. So thanks again!

• Like 1