Trophy Guide seems a bit off.

angelgrievous

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

You tell me.  Because that's exactly what is happening in the disputes section.  People are guilty before proven innocent.  Sorry if you cannot see this but it's not right. People aren't agreeing with that morality so they are voicing their opinion or going elsewhere as a result. 

Apparently people do take it seriously because they spend hours going through people's profiles creeping on their trophies lol. 

I'm not saying that it's right that he was flagged, hence why I disagree with it. But I don't agree how he reacted to the situation. 

Are you saying that going into your guides and ripping them apart is an appropriate response for possibly being wrongfully flagged? The non-childish (I'm guessing that's what bugging you about my initial post) thing to do was to PM BlindMango and request the guide to be removed. That's what I would of done if I was in his shoes.

19 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm not saying that it's right that he was flagged, hence why I disagree with it. But I don't agree how he reacted to the situation. 

Are you saying that going into your guides and ripping them apart is an appropriate response for possibly being wrongfully flagged? The non-childish (I'm guessing that's what bugging you about my initial post) thing to do was to PM BlindMango and request the guide to be removed. That's what I would of done if I was in his shoes.

In theory: Removing my content from a site I don't agree with, yeah that seems appropriate response. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

In theory: Removing my content from a site I don't agree with, yeah that seems appropriate response. 

It's not the fact he removed it. It's HOW he did it. We can agree to disagree on whether that was the right way of removing the guide or whether it was the best way to handle the situation.

This is extremely off topic at this point, so I'm not going to post on this matter anymore.

• Like 1

No matter what your opinion is on ZOLANTON removing his guides from this site, it's well within his rights to do so. People should respect that. I don't think the guides should be republished without his consent. That would be way more of a "dick move" than what ZOLANTON ever did.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Depends on what terms he agreed to when he published the guide.

Sure, but what I'm saying is that regardless of whether or not Sly is allowed to republish them or not, ZOLATON's wishes should be respected. That would be a pretty shitty way to treat people who create guides for your site otherwise.

1 minute ago, FOX said:

I am already in the process of writing a new MGS4 guide in the style of the MGS3 one I did. So I have that one covered.

Give us a shout if you need any help with remembering anything for the game and I will try my best to help out if I can remember it :) 

• Like 1

As BlindMango has mentioned, the guides are going to be re-uploaded. And that is ok by me, if the site has decided that. But if any thinks that they can do a better guide in any of these games, then please work on it.

Also to the people in the posts above, no worries no offence was taken.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xxleonardo97xX said:

The trophy guide does seem a bit off... It says it was published by PSNProfiles, not ZOLANTON.

Because ZOLANTON gave the approval for the site to publish the guides again. It still shows that it was written by ZOLANTON.

Edited by GarciaFever