Quick and Painless Trophy - MY 100% WORKING SOLUTION

This trophy is/was a bitch to get as it entails shooting 15 deer in the heart using Anatomical Knowledge.

Sounds easy but when you complete the game, finding deer is next to impossible in a quick amount of time, and you must do a lot of maniacal rubbish to find one deer on its own..

So I looked around online and a lot of gamers had used the current YT workaround, and did not get the trophy.

EDIT:::::::::

After ALL that, the easiest solution that worked for me and a friend is this. When you are down to that Trophy. Backup your save data and DELETE ALL GAME DATA and restart the PS4.

Now re-download the game or reinsert game disc and play it as soon as the application allows eve if updating. Make sure you have copied to the PS4 the backup save data though. If not, you will have to redo the game till you get Anatomical Knowledge.

Once installed etc as before; if you have sot the deer a number of times in the heart prior to reinstall, one or two shots will pop this Trophy on a fresh re-download and install. Load up chapter replay elite and go straight to Geothermal. My first shot popped this and the Plat.

Edited by snacklepuss

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't uploaded the video yet?  I've already finished the game but deer seems to be pretty much spawning in their habitat especially at the Soviet Installation.  If there are Trinity troops around, there surely won't be deer.  That's the benchmark we have to look into.  I got this early on, possibly because I didn't rush through the game like some do?

The Soviet Installation is also a good place to farm all those miscellaneous weapon/kills trophies.  The saw mill is the trigger point that can reset the number of Trinity troops back to square one, for as long as you do not kill them off.  The same can be said with the deer.  Just take two at a time and go around the map and then take out another two.  If you finish them all off, then you lose your chance to have them respawn more frequently.

I'm still interested to see the video of your self-devised technique.  Could be really helpful to those that are just about to start playing this game.

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2017 at 9:38 AM, eispan71 said:

Haven't uploaded the video yet?  I've already finished the game but deer seems to be pretty much spawning in their habitat especially at the Soviet Installation.  If there are Trinity troops around, there surely won't be deer.  That's the benchmark we have to look into.  I got this early on, possibly because I didn't rush through the game like some do?

The Soviet Installation is also a good place to farm all those miscellaneous weapon/kills trophies.  The saw mill is the trigger point that can reset the number of Trinity troops back to square one, for as long as you do not kill them off.  The same can be said with the deer.  Just take two at a time and go around the map and then take out another two.  If you finish them all off, then you lose your chance to have them respawn more frequently.

I'm still interested to see the video of your self-devised technique.  Could be really helpful to those that are just about to start playing this game.

Above Solution Works