Lars

Damn, no plat!

32 posts in this topic

That was unexpected tbh, game looks fun though

NO PLAT. VERY BAD. Oh well will get it on a flash sale or something as this game looks interesting, weird and fun. 

I think that only 5 or 6 of the trophies are story-based. I have a feeling that Hard to the Core will be for beating the game without dying or something.

Watched the review of it through ACG on youtube, and he says the game is really, really simple. If it's as simple as he makes it out to be, and is more of an "experience" game akin to Inside or LIMBO, then I don't see much room for creativity in the trophy set, unless it was one of those lists with 9 golds and a platinum or something like that with most of it pertaining to story.

Haven't decided if I'm going to take the plunge. Looks like a good "in between" game that can be done and over with in 5 hours in between long ass games I'm working on.

No plat was expected tbh, I'm definitely gonna get this, but on sale though. :giggle:

actually I was expecting this game to have no platinum, it's an indie game and it doesn't sound like 20 hours game to me.

1 hour ago, harsly said:

No plat was expected tbh, I'm definitely gonna get this, but on sale though. :giggle:

12 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

actually I was expecting this game to have no platinum, it's an indie game and it doesn't sound like 20 hours game to me.

Yeah, you could view it that way but seeing how many games come out now that do have a platinum that are a lot shorter it is a bit of a surprise.

And looking at the gameplay and graphics style this game reminded me a lot of Unravel, which had a platinum and if i remember correctly this was about the same length (ACG (reviewer on youtube) estimated it at 8 hours if i remember correctly)

F*ck the creators!!!! No plat???? Pixels got plat and good production doesn't??

Doesn't really matter though if it is a good game tbf

I'm a bit dissapointed but I'll still play it when it becomes part of the PS Plus IGC, though.

I tweet them this morning about it not having a plat and they didn't reply ha!

Because a Plat is the most important Thing on Earth for a real Gamer. 😑 

The trailer looks awesome. It doesn't always matter if a game has or hasn't got a platinum. Just enjoy it.

no plat/ no heartbreak! this game looks fun! gonna get it on release date...

I saw the limited editon , it was cheap for what contained however i could have foreseen that will be a really short game overall.  It looks interesting tho .

I expected it to not have a platinum. However I am surprised Sony has not made all games have platinum yet. they know that games with platinums sell better.