Damn, no plat!

Lars

Watched the review of it through ACG on youtube, and he says the game is really, really simple. If it's as simple as he makes it out to be, and is more of an "experience" game akin to Inside or LIMBO, then I don't see much room for creativity in the trophy set, unless it was one of those lists with 9 golds and a platinum or something like that with most of it pertaining to story.

Haven't decided if I'm going to take the plunge. Looks like a good "in between" game that can be done and over with in 5 hours in between long ass games I'm working on.

1 hour ago, harsly said:

No plat was expected tbh, I'm definitely gonna get this, but on sale though. :giggle:

12 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

actually I was expecting this game to have no platinum, it's an indie game and it doesn't sound like 20 hours game to me.

Yeah, you could view it that way but seeing how many games come out now that do have a platinum that are a lot shorter it is a bit of a surprise.

And looking at the gameplay and graphics style this game reminded me a lot of Unravel, which had a platinum and if i remember correctly this was about the same length (ACG (reviewer on youtube) estimated it at 8 hours if i remember correctly)