Damn, no plat!

Lars

On 4/26/2017 at 10:02 AM, grifteskymfning said:

I just got my pre-order refunded because of this. A sad day indeed.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:08 AM, darkbeuh said:

No offense, but that is stupid... 

People want platinums and don't want to pay a lot for games that don't have it. How much is this game anyways?

On 4/29/2017 at 9:00 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I expected it to not have a platinum. However I am surprised Sony has not made all games have platinum yet. they know that games with platinums sell better. 

They should at least by now. People playing crap over and over again just to rack up trophies.

7 minutes ago, Ronin893 said:

People want platinums and don't want to pay a lot for games that don't have it. How much is this game anyways?

They should at least by now. People playing crap over and over again just to rack up trophies.

This game is €20 i believe, i don't know how it is because i'll wait for a sale.

This was just a game i expected to have one based on so many bad short games having one.

I don't know if a company has to pay for a platinum or something, maybe there are certain regulations for it

41 minutes ago, Lars said:

This game is €20 i believe, i don't know how it is because i'll wait for a sale.

This was just a game i expected to have one based on so many bad short games having one.

I don't know if a company has to pay for a platinum or something, maybe there are certain regulations for it

Maybe there are but I'd like to know how "I am mayo" got not one but 2 platinums. I'm grateful though.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Gah! I really don’t understand the platinum trophy criteria for games, it seems to be all over the place.

This game totally deserved one. It’s got multiple DLCs that combine to make this fairly long, plus that one speed run trophy that a lot of people seemed to be struggling with. It makes no sense why a game like this doesn’t have a platinum, but so many undeserving games that can be completed within mere minutes get one.

No fair! ? I’d love to check this game out, but I’ll probably have to wait for a time when the complete edition goes on sale so I can at least squeeze as much as possible out of this. In the mean time I might just skip right ahead to Little Nightmares 2.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 5/8/2021 at 4:46 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Gah! I really don’t understand the platinum trophy criteria for games, it seems to be all over the place.

This game totally deserved one. It’s got multiple DLCs that combine to make this fairly long, plus that one speed run trophy that a lot of people seemed to be struggling with. It makes no sense why a game like this doesn’t have a platinum, but so many undeserving games that can be completed within mere minutes get one.

No fair! 1f629.png I’d love to check this game out, but I’ll probably have to wait for a time when the complete edition goes on sale so I can at least squeeze as much as possible out of this. In the mean time I might just skip right ahead to Little Nightmares 2.

@dieselmanchild HU, Complete Edition is on sale for a couple more hrs for $4.49. 

• 4 weeks later...

I personally don't mind it if a good game doesn't have a platinum trophy as I will play it anyway.

But I can't wrap my head around the fact that games like this or Hitman 1 and 2 don't have a platinum trophy but games like "My Name is Mayo" or "Slyde" do have platinum trophies.

But I'd rather have a great game with no platinum at all then a crappy game with a platinum that I pay 1 bucks for and finish in 2 hours. Where's the fun in that....?

• Like 1