For honor trophy glitched too?

NaseemJohn

So the last round just ended and I came back and they showed me who the winners and losers were but no trophy popped... Did anyone else get it or am I just not understanding the requirements for the trophy? It says off season so I might have to wait till season 2 starts. Would suck to have another glitched trophy since I already got 2 so far. I've been playing it since launch 

• Like 1

Didn't unlock for me either and the 5 rounds one hasnt unlocked for me still. This game is completely fucked!! i honestly feel like I payed $60 for someone to kick me in the balls repeatedly with this game beacause it has been nothing but a headache and I have hated just about every second of playtime anyways.

Not surprised, Toy Solider War Chest, also published by Ubisoft, has had an unobtainable platinum since the launch of the game, over a year ago. The one specific trophy/achievement that is unobtainable cannot be earned across all three platforms it released on. That is a colossal f-up by the devs and almost even worse on Ubi considering the size of the publisher and QA resources they should have offered. It is the only game series the devs have made in the last 7 years. When asked about it you are given in run around. Devs tell you to ask Ubi and then Ubi ignores all requests for information.

Edited by skateak

I'm guessing because it's off-season. So when ever the season 2 starts, it should show an overall of the last season and then the trophy should pop, or maybe deploy an asset in season 2 then it will pop. As for when season 2 starts, I've got no idea. 

Patch 1.06 should be coming in the next couple of days. It's launching on PC today. Hopefully it's fixes some issues. Doubtful thou. 

6 hours ago, BoxerJack said:

I'm guessing because it's off-season. So when ever the season 2 starts, it should show an overall of the last season and then the trophy should pop, or maybe deploy an asset in season 2 then it will pop. As for when season 2 starts, I've got no idea. 

Patch 1.06 should be coming in the next couple of days. It's launching on PC today. Hopefully it's fixes some issues. Doubtful thou. 

I hope that's the case, but even so the trophies are glitched and needs to be patched. They already showed the results of season one and overall stats. Above all with all the other problems this game has had since launch and the amount of time it takes them to patch them, I doubt trophies will be at the top of their to fix list  

I was screwed out of my "A Reservist" and "For Honor!" Trophies so no platinum for me, it was a pain to play this game, bigger pain to go through each round deploying assets for no trophy spending the time to wait for the season to be over and get screwed over again when I got no trophy. This game is garbage and wouldn't recommend it, Ubisoft is a big company now and same old Shit from them. I think we all need to stop buying there Shit games so they have no choice but to fix there servers and to make sure there game aren't buggy and glitch out.

Edited by girls_with_guns

FYI the community manager replied to a similar post of reddit stating that the FOR HONOR! trophy is working as intended and should pop at the start of season 2. The dev team is aware of A RESERVIST not popping and are working on a fix, same with ACTIVE DUTY taking more deploys than the trophy description states. The new season starts of May 16th so hopefully we'll get a patch along with it that fixes these trophies. 

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, manumatik said:

So! Trophy warriors! I am at the office and cannot check! Did anyone get the plat?! The glitched trophies!? I NEED TO KNOW!

Checked 2 hours ago. Game stated it was 8 more hour to next round/season.