For honor trophy glitched too?

NaseemJohn

I am online right now and became some rewards for the last season. It was called melee fighter pack or something like that.

But it is still the Off-Season. And there is still no button to get the standings from the last season. Maybe it will take a while. I mean, it is early in the morning. 

Looking at Psn now someone has gotten the plat though whether that means reservist got fixed or they were one of the ones that got lucky with it glitching couldnt say. Reddit has more people who havent gotten either reservist or for honor though.

TFW slow internet taking 2+ hours to even get the patch installed ;_;

Edited by TheFalseDeity

4 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Same here got the for honor trophy but not a reservist one. This game is trash the developers are trash for making these a trophy in the first place much less making them glitch. worst gaming experience this year so far for me!

It's one of my favorite multiplayer games.

13 minutes ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

You will get it, give it time. Did you get the "A reservist"?

After a second match I got "For Honor".

A started this game after round 2, so I am not able to get "A reservist" right now. But the best thing today is definitely the difficulty trophies for the story^^ So I am not forced to play it on realistic difficulty. ;D

Edited by tagiXD

10 minutes ago, tagiXD said:

After a second match I got "For Honor".

A started this game after round 2, so I am not able to get "A reservist" right now. But the best thing today is definitely the difficulty trophies for the story^^ So I am not forced to play it on realistic difficulty. ;D

I fucking hate this game...

gives me depression

• Like 2

So today I played about 20 game deployment is over 20 now and I still don't have (for honor) or ( a reservist) trophy does somebody know why it's still glitches 

now I only need a reservist trophy still I have been playing since release and have played all 5 round 

Edited by Blood-Stalker1
New information

After a long day I got home to be confronted with a 20gb patch and there went my plat. Will try again today but after reading everyone's issues my hopes are not too high.

I am missing A Reservist and For Honor.

Damn.

I did get for honor after a couple of matches. but reservist still missing. played 10 matches PvP and against AI and deployed assets manually every time. didn't expect anything else honestly. but both trophies + the platinum of course popped just fine for my girlfriend after 2 matches vs AI

I tried like 6 or 7 matches, in different modes, I got For Honor! with no problem but not A Reservist.

We will probably have to wait for another 2 weeks until the next round and hope it works there.

Fucking Ubi man, they really couldn't fix this on 1.07?