For honor trophy glitched too?

NaseemJohn

Hi All,

i'm playing For Honor since the day one. Just to inform you the trophies for the story mode in hard and medium difficult popped when I started the viking's story in easy. (-.-")

At least half of the trophies I earned are bugged for me.

I still haven't "A reservist" trophy, but "For Honor!" popped after 1 match 1v1 PvAI and I stayed on the main Menu 10 minutes.

I opened a ticket with Ubisoft (Italy) and they reply to me  that is not a their problem, but a Sony problem.

"Unfortunately for everything that concerns the trophies, we can't do anything because they are managed and released only by Sony servers and not by Ubisoft.

As a technical support center, we don't have the tools that will allow us to enter their servers and give them the "unlock" of the trophy."

When I replied the "trohpy" doesn't pop also for Xbox and Pc they didn't answer me anymore.

I think the only solution is to play random matches and hope for good luck.

1 hour ago, blakif said:

When I replied the "trohpy" doesn't pop also for Xbox and Pc they didn't answer me anymore.

They answered me few minutes ago:

"We have received updates on this trophy which is under investigation by both Sony and the game team.

Such cooperation will fix the inconvenience as soon as possible.

I can not give you timing, but just ask you to be patient because, as soon as the problem is resolved, you will get the release automatically. Sorry for that inconvenience"

Hope it's useful for you guys

I hope they get that fixed, but that's it for me with ubisoft games. Many of their games upset me quite a lot especially the crew and for honor. I'm not a trophy hunter, but when I do what has to be done to get a platinum, I WANT THAT PLATINUM! They denied me the crew platinum for quite a while until it popped randomly maybe half a year later, now the same problem on for Honor which i'm playing since day one. Both of them plus all the assassins creed games buggy as hell with more things broken then working. I'm not saying that i didn't like those games but at some point a line has to be drawn.

• Like 1