Where is the 16th Most Wanted Kill?

R1p3r_5000

Someone solved it on PS Trophies, basically the patch 1.03 breaks it and he doesn't exist. The solution is either to wait for new patch or delete the game (and update) play again on 1.00 until Dam (he will be at the crashed plane) kill him then update to 1.03 because some other guy in Village or Mountains doesn't exist on 1.00.

So 1.00 until Dam kill Stephan, update to 1.03 on the same save and go back to whomever you're missing in the other region.

3 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

can i delete my patch and play my already started save? rather not start another game.. grr

dunno, you can try i deleted mine once i finished everything else just to be sure now i just need to get the rest of the MW and got the plat

edit: if you have it doesn't take long. end of ACT II you'll reach the Dam region and be able to get the guy then you can update and scoop up the rest it takes like 2-3 hours if you just do main missions. then i think we need to play a bit more into the story as one of the wanted guys is the optional in that maze as you -

Spoiler

go to the 23S facility

Edited by Valkirye22
missing info

• 2 weeks later...

It's weird but I got all the most wanted targets and the trophy then and there on patch 1.00

Now that I have updated the game to 1.03, I have encountered a bug/glitche which is forcing me to start a new playthrough. I am on Act 4, and the main mission "Get The Red" won't appear for me. I completed the side op "Bridge" right before it.

Same thing with the side mission, I have completed 14/16. The last two in the Dam are nowhere to be found. Since they have to appear automatically. 

I see numerous Mission Unlockers (!) On the map, but when I go to them, they just disappear. I am so bloody pissed off right now. I am stuck on 80% completion.