PS Plus May IGC

filplacido

26 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Already played Tales from the Borderlands on PS3, though I might pick up the PS4 one so my choices will be in place should there be a season 2 (I think the trophy list is shared).

Port Royale 3 is exciting to me. I don't know what Blood Knights is. 

I don't know the other games, either.

The retail version of the ps4 and the digital version of the ps3 share one list. The digital ps4 version has its own list. So, one more platinum for you ;) 

• Like 1

It kind of sucks that they decided to split NA and EU content again.  Nothing against Abzu as it is a really lovely gameplay experience, but I maybe would've been interested in Alienation.

I might replay the PS4 version of Tales from the Borderlands, but normally I don't like stacking games.

Aside from that I'm definitely interested in Type:Rider and maybe Port Royale.

• Like 1

Awesome month for me, always wanted to try port Royale 3 :D will also try Alienation and blood knights. For those who haven't played it yet tales from borderlands is awesome 

Edited by I Am Error

11 minutes ago, Jibril said:

Probably just chapter 1 (which is already free for everyone) like they did with King's Quest.

Yeah I figured it would just be the bundle that's on PSNow for chapters 1-2. So it's looking like for PS4 we receive 1/5 of a game and an indie. Sweet stuff 

Another shitty PS3 choices ? im not surprised anymore ?  a giant library of hundreds of great AAA games yet they choose to put 8 years old 100% or trophyless games or old games that nobody has heard of..or even worse..100% games that require buying dlcs to get the 100% in LMAO ?

23 minutes ago, Jibril said:

Probably just chapter 1 (which is already free for everyone) like they did with King's Quest.

That wouldn't make much sense... if Episode 1 is free for all already, why take it into the IGZ? I really hope it'll be the full season... i did write a message to the german blog team but in the worst case scenario we'll see once the game is eligible in the igc :D

Reading about a Bundle of Episodes 1-2 i'm happy to see only the Episodes alone or a Full Season in the german store :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Well i'm happy with all 3 Of the Consoles honetsly, not amazing games but good one on all them (Well on Vita they LOOK good from images then i'll see), so i'm honetsly satisfied With this :)

This motnh for real who says the box lineup is better it's clearly a Fanboy, only Borderlands by itself it's better...

25 minutes ago, GinjAJ said:

Any info if Borderlands will be the complete season, or just a bundle of chapters 1-2? 

24 minutes ago, Jibril said:

9 minutes ago, GinjAJ said:

Yeah I figured it would just be the bundle that's on PSNow for chapters 1-2. So it's looking like for PS4 we receive 1/5 of a game and an indie. Sweet stuff 

It will be the full game. If it was just a couple of chapters they would have included that in the announcement. With King's Quest, it clearly stated Chapter 1. Plus, I don't think they would ever pull that BS again. Telltale games that have been on PS+ have always been the complete games from what I remember.

And for those wondering about whether it is a shared lists with the PS3 version, this is the separate lists. One list is for PS3 digital and PS4 physical. The other is only for PS4 digital which is obviously the version that will be given in PS+.  

Edited by MStalker58

3 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I can't believe people are suspicious that they're only getting the first chapter of Tales from the Borderlands and not the complete game, lmao.

LOL they think Sony is like " oh free games ? we will just give you the first episode for free but you will have to buy the rest of the episodes" ?

Edited by ahmedelebiary

King's Quest was a new game so they only gave away the first chapter on PS+ (and few months later made it free for everyone).
Tales of Borderlands would be full season
And I already got it when it was on sale for like 1 buck on US store so I'm wondering how many don't have the game yet.

PS3 and Vita has been on  a disappointing streak for a while. 

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

It will be the full game. If it was just a couple of chapters they would have included that in the announcement. With King's Quest, it clearly stated Chapter 1. Plus, I don't think they would ever pull that BS again. Telltale games that have been on PS+ have always been the complete games from what I remember.

Good point... i only remember The Walking Dead Season 2 being in the IGC but it was the full season :)