PS Plus May IGC

filplacido

7 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Yup. I've noticed that everywhere. I find it absolutely hilarious, honestly. I missed this kind of light-hearted jealousy. :P

The ones that are content with the games they got in their region seem to be in the minority.

Chalk me up as one that would have preferred Alienation. BUT both of them are on my wish list, so I'm still happy regardless.

I did mention in a post a long time ago, that the Play 2016 games would be PS+ freebies. Just basing it off of Play 2015's entire lineup going free on Plus.

This month, we've seen the first game from Play 2016 go free.

28204189662_53751bb4d9_z.jpg

These other three are bound (pun intended?) to be freebies too. So... avoid buying them on sale? :)

I already bought Bound by the time you said that the first time (50% off) and it was so long ago and I enjoyed it enough that I don't mind if it goes on PS+ now. Headlander is still on my wish list, during the last sale it was on I decided I wanted some other stuff more. It's from Double Fine unless I'm mistaken, so that's always a high PS+ risk, still bought Full Throttle right away and I can advise anyone who does not want to pay money for it to at least try it when it goes on PS+ next year. There are plenty of devs/games I don't mind sponsoring even if ending up on PS+ is a high probability. As you said earlier, it's all about how much you want a game, there's plenty of stuff I will not touch until it's on PS+ as well (and still will be very happy with once that point arrives).

Well. Looks like I really need to finish that Guide for Port Royale 3 I started ages ago. Hopefully I can remember the information I need for the bits I haven't written yet. ?

To be honest, I am surprised that Platinum is as rare as it is. The game isn't that complicated, and so much of it can be automated and earned while largely afk. 

7 hours ago, SolarCat02 said:

Well. Looks like I really need to finish that Guide for Port Royale 3 I started ages ago. Hopefully I can remember the information I need for the bits I haven't written yet. ?

I hope you do. That game feels like a game that would be more enjoyable with a guide to the side.

17 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah but leaving out cross-platform availability on a PS+ update... I get it that they don't mention all games in a sale, but stuff like this is pretty stupid to not mention.

They already know everyone expects cross-platform... on Vita lineup :/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Tales From The Borderlands: I tend to boycott Telltale Games but if they're throwing one of their CYOA at me for free I might look into it. At least TFTB isn't as dark or grimy as The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us.

Abzu: Probably will download this - could always use a few non-plats to bulk up the game score and this game looks beautiful. I've completed Song From the Deep on my last account so I'm always up for underwater adventures! ^_^

PS3: No comment as I sold my PS3 long ago.

Vita: Not really into the Disco Shooter but Type: Rider might be an easy platinum or non-plat. (Need to check the trophy list.)

All in all, none of the games interest me but at least there is better stuff. If I had to pick, I'd pick up Abzu and Type:Rider, maybe the Borderlands interactive fiction if desperate. Not really a Borderlands fan.

(I subbed to Playstation Plus for three months because I had to be a Plus member so I could upload my saves to the cloud but seems that might not be necessary anymore - the only save data I have on my main account - other than inFAMOUS Second Son which I'll platinum this week anyways - is probably not worth keeping since they are for games I am working on blank accounts anyways and I won't lose much once I transfer their trophies over)

On 5/1/2017 at 8:30 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, it's obviously 100%, it's not like we could get anything worth on Vita Plus.

I recently got Type:Rider for PS4, and I had a decent time with it. Not amazing or anything, but it was an okay 2D side scroller platformer with some strange controls you get somewhat used to. But yeah, pretty decent and not that long or hard. No missable trophies (level select).

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

That TYPE:RIDER is not worth anything because it lacks a platinum trophy, which is ridiculous because there's plenty good games without a platinum and TYPE:RIDER is one of them.

I meant regarding the fact that there can't be Vita-only games on Plus :P

5 hours ago, RatchetFIN98 said:

I was wondering how hard is to get 100% trophies in Laser Disco Defenders.. When I looked that game only 2 people seemed to have all trophies from it.

From what I've heard it's a pretty hard game to just clear... so plat would be even worse I imagine

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

From what I've heard it's a pretty hard game just to clear... so plat would be even worse I imagine

It didn't even have platinum so I guess it's not worth it. That's okay I dowload every other plus game anyway this month. I would like to hear others thoughts too! :)