Call of Duty: WWII - Reveal Trailer

HeySumbode

I highly doubt this game will come even close to being as good as Battlefield 1 but the trailer definitely interested me. I'm looking forward to seeing the multiplayer trailer and I'll see what I think about the game then.

I haven't given a shit about Call of Duty in a long time, but I do love me some WW2 games, so I was kinda interested to see how they were going to handle this one. I've got to say though, after watching that trailer, I'm not very impressed. I've got to agree with @xZoneHunter. That was one of the most generic trailers I've ever seen.

• Like 1

I see already changing the Setting actually Hooked people and make them already wanting to get it even without any real info about the game, i honestly don't get how people are more excited for this than it was for Battlefield 1 that was one great game (And with a "New" Setting, WW2 is already been explored, how many times?....) 

Anyway i stopped with MW3 and that won't change at all.

Late 90's and Early 2000 era had alot of the best WWII games

The Recent Decent WWII Games that came out was Darkest Hour 1944-45 (Red Orchestra Mod) and Day of Infamy.

I'm glad they are going back to this route however, I just want improvement in Level Design, Med-kits and bring back Orchestrated Music!

Edited by fyiByas

I'm not hyped about this game...the trailer was just...eh... BF1 really set the standards on what video game reveals/trailers need to look like, that said, I'm looking forward to playing this, but remain skeptical...i cant say i like it until i have actually played it. 

• Like 1

It's nice to see them going back to their roots. I would welcome a gritty WWII game like they did World at War.

3 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

this looks interesting ... at least no more futuristic bullshit right ? 1f602.png

Plot twist: The Nazi's secret weapon is dinosaurs with laser turrets on them.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Call of Duty developers saw Battlefield 1 and thought "Hey lets bring our franchise back to it's roots with World War II".

That is not true; all you had to do was look at how the previous Call of Duty games have been selling to understand that a change needed to be made. Not to mention fans were complaining every chance they could saying that the futuristic stuff was getting old. The last Sledgehammer COD was released in Nov. 2014 so this game was in development long before any BF 1 trailer or release.