Persona 5 Paid DLC Overview

Dead Weight

If you want to know more about what's included with the Paid DLC.

**Paid DLC released as of May 2nd **

Each Costume DLC gives you a costume and accessory for all your party members

Persona 4 Costume DLC

Accessory: Team Glasses "+EXP from Battles"

Battle Music: Time to Make History

Persona 3 Costume DLC

Accessory: SEES Armband "+Money from battles (1x)"

Battle Music: Mass Destruction

Persona 2 Costume DLC

Accessory: Sevens Emblem "+Reduce being targeted"

Battle Music: Arranged Battle Theme

SMT Persona Costume DLC

Accessory: Hermelin Badge "+Null Bless/Curse"

Battle Music: A Lone Prayer

Shin Megami Tensei if... Costume DLC

Accessory: Arm PC " All stats + 3 /+20 SP"

Battle Music: Old Enemy (Akira Volume)

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Costume DLC

Accessory: Midnight Bandana " All-out Attack power up (1x)"

Battle Music: Reach Out To The Truth - Dancing on Persona Stage-

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Costume DLC

Accessory: Evoker "+1 bullet upon victory"

Battle Music: The Ultimate/The Arena -Stage Edit-

Shin Megami Tensei IV Costume DLC

Accessory: Gauntlet "+Crit Rate/ +Evade Magic"

Battle Music: Tokyo Battle Theme

Catherine Costume DLC

Accessory: Lamb's Pillow "+Reduce status ailment 50%"

Battle Music: Obelisk

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Costume DLC

Accessory: Kuzunoha Tubes "Lower skill cost 25%"

Battle Music: Regular Battle Theme

Each Persona DLC gives you a Black Rock/Blank Robe and a Blank Card

Izanagi DLC

Lv 20 Regular / Lv 23 Picaro  Fool Arcana

Unique Skill: Cross Slash " Heavy Physical damage to 1 foe 2x, high accuracy. "

Other Skills: Zionga, Tarukaja/Rakukaja, Rising Slash, Dodge Phys/Null Phys, Mazionga, Growth 3

More Info

Itemizes into White Headband Accessory "+50 HP" / Growth 3 Skill Card

Magatsu Izanagi DLC

Lv 44 Regular/ Lv 48 Picaro Tower Arcana

Unique Skill: Magatsu Mandala "Heavy Curse damage to all foes. Medium chance of Confuse/Fear/Despair."

Other Skills: Megidola, Ghastly Wail, Maziodyne/Magarudyne, Bloodbath, Attack Master/Speed Master, Heat Riser

More Info

Itemizes into Black Headband Accessory "+40 SP" / Heat Riser Skill Card

Kaguya DLC

Lv 16 Regular / Lv 25 Picaro Moon Arcana

Unique Skill: Shining Arrows "Light Bless damage to all foes 4x to 8x."

Other Skills: Mediarama, Counterstrike/High Counter, Divine Grace, Amrita Shower, Diarahan, Repel Phys

More Info

Itemizes into Moonlight Robe Female Armor " Repel Phyiscal (high)" / Diarahan Skill Card

Orpheus DLC

Lv 26 Regular / Lv 29 Picaro Fool Arcana

Unique Skill: Cadenza "Restore 50% HP of party and increase evasion rate."

Other Skills: Agilao/Margion, Tarunda/Matarunda, Endure, Maragion/Agidyne, Marakukaja/Matarukaja, Fire boost

More Info

Itemizes into Hades Harp Accessory "Ag+3 & Null Brainwash" / Agidyne Skill Card

Thanatos DLC

Lv 65 Regular/ Lv 69 Picaro Death Arcana

Unique Skill: Door of Hades "Heavy Almighty damage to all foes. Medium chance of insta-death."

Other Skills: Maeigaon, Mamudoon, Curse Amp/Mudo Boost, One-Shot Kill, Fortified Moxy/Adverse Resolve, Enduring Soul

More Info

Itemizes into Darkness Ring Accessory " Evade Curse (High)" / Maeigaon Skill Card

Ariadne DLC

Lv 30 Regular /Lv 42 Picaro Fortune Arcana

Unique Skill: Beast Weaver: "Colossal Physical damage to 1 foe, user is debuffed with Tarunda."

Other Skills: Apt Pupil, Miracle Punch, Attack Master/Auto-Mataru, Fortified Moxy/Heat Up, Evade Physical, Charge

More Info

Itemizes into Red Yarn Ball Accessory "Lu+10 & Auto-Tarukaja" / Auto-Mataru Skill card

Asterius DLC

Lv 56 Regular / Lv 62 Picaro Fortune Arcana

Unique Skill: Titanomachia "Severe Fire damage to all foes. High chance of Fear."

Other Skills: Maragidyne, Burn Boost, Auto-Mataru/Auto-Masuku, Fire Amp, Tetrakarn/Makarakarn, Gigantomachia

More Info

Itemizes into Thunder Horns Accessory "En+10 & +Fire Attacks" / Gigantomachia skill card

Tsukuyomi DLC

Lv 50 Regular, Lv 55 Picaro Moon Arcana

Unique Skill: Abyssal Wings "Severe Curse damage to all foes."

Other Skills: Drain Curse, Myriad Slashes, Life Drain/Spirit Drain, Curse Amp, Vorpal Blade, Arms Master/Spell Master

More Info

Itemizes into Black Moon Accessory "+Critical Rate up (High)" /  Spell Master Skill card

Messiah DLC

Lv 81 Regular, Lv 90 Picaro Judgement Arcana

Unique Skill: Oratorio "Fully restore party's HP and negate all -nda debuffs."

Other Skills: Megidolaon, God's Hand/Agneyastra, Regenerate 3/Insta-Heal, Enduring Soul, Invigorate 3/Cool Breeze, Absorb Phys/Firm Stance, Almighty Boost

More Info

Itemizes into Lucifer Guard Unisex Armor "Reduce Magic dmg (High)" / Insta-Heal Skill Card

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, YROSHIKU said:

Am I the only one that thinks that those DLC's are overpriced?

Nope. But then again, I don't think they're for general consumption (and quite honestly, the accessory knickknacks don't make up for that). The biggest fans only will want the costumes, and the prices reflect the limited purchase base.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Nope. But then again, I don't think they're for general consumption (and quite honestly, the accessory knickknacks don't make up for that). The biggest fans only will want the costumes, and the prices reflect the limited purchase base.

I see, well to think about it this way it makes sense and I can definitely agree with this, but then again it's a bit too much to ask, even if they're aiming for hardcore fans to buy them. I'm also a huge fan of the series but there's no way I would pay so much for any of those, at least in my current situation, so the only option for me is to wait for a sale. Out of curiosity could recommend any of those that are available right now?

I got the Persona 3 costume pack on a whim and was disappointed the costumes only change in the dungeons. £5.70 for some area specific school uniforms, one battle theme and an accessory deffo a bit much.

On the plus side, the PS4 avatar/theme packs for £1.69 each are great value: 3 avatars + dynamic, very cool theme with Leblanc music playing. 

Edited by AironicallyHuman

On 2017-4-28 at 8:41 PM, DennisWilles said:

If this goes the same way as SMT4 and SMT4:A on 3DS, we're in for a bunch of overpriced, shitty DLC including fast exp/money.. Atlus is pulling a Capcom.

You were right , it's overpriced as hell for each DLC . I wanted to get the Catherine DLC for the costumes , battle theme not so much. 

I'm angry because I buyed the persona 4 dlc for the music to find it out its not the one I wanted, so I needed to buy the the dlc dancing all night for the music I wanted. It's stupid that they not say the name of the song on the psn store

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

I'm a huge fan myself and I still think the dlc is way too expensive, especially when japan got some of those for free, including the catherine dlc.

That's a shame.  I'd love the Catherine DLC.  But not for that price.  The only one I got was the free casual clothes and they should've been in game.  Same with the beach wear.