Prey Trophy list not showing

DividedByMankind

Prey Trophy list not showing on ps4, this is the thing i have never experienced that the trophy list does not pop on you're playstation console.

i get the games really early, the earliest i have got a game before release was 18days.

so my question is has anyone experienced this ? and will the trophies show and pop prior to release if i continue playing it? if i meet the requirements for that particle trophy? 

The trophy list won't show normally until Sony places the trophies on their servers, you can view your trophy lists in offline mode though without an internet connection and you should be able to see the list then. Your time stamps will save locally on your console and sync once Sony puts that list online

4 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

The trophy list won't show normally until Sony places the trophies on their servers, you can view your trophy lists in offline mode though without an internet connection and you should be able to see the list then. Your time stamps will save locally on your console and sync once Sony puts that list online

but its not showing up at all, like ill try taking out the ethernet cable and restart the game. 

1 minute ago, theparrotgamer said:

considering what blind mango said, would you kindly send a pic of the trophies?

yes! When the list pops in my trophy section on my ps4 :) 

If you get your games 3 weeks early, you should know by now that trophies get added to servers within the last week of release.

Prey releases on the 5th of May, which is only a week away. Which means I'm sure you'll be able to look at the trophies soon. Plus I'm sure Exophase will get them and release them before you see them.

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

If you get your games 3 weeks early, you should know by now that trophies get added to servers within the last week of release.

Prey releases on the 5th of May, which is only a week away. Which means I'm sure you'll be able to look at the trophies soon. Plus I'm sure Exophase will get them and release them before you see them.

no because this happened before on the ps4, last game i got really early was sniper ghost warrior 3, got it 10 days before release those trophies i could sync and everything. another example is resident evil 7 which i got 11 days before release. RE7 trophies i could view online, but i could not sync them. so that is not true.