Game Crashes

IKillYouDude9

My game has been crashing at the Heliports.  Frustrating, as the helicopter is the best way to locate the Astronaut's flag-planting sites.  I also am having a problem with not being able to steal cars ... need to steal 13 of them for 100%.

• 3 weeks later...

My game only crashed of natural causes like 3 times my whole playthrough. But interacting with a heliport, there was a 50/50 chance of it crashing. So I would suggest looking up a guide and getting all the Helipad stuff in one go, since there's only like 3 things you need the helipad for. Otherwise, you can free run up there somehow.

Mine crashed about 15 times in the 59 hours I was playing. I was on about 90% completion and on 445/450 gold bricks. The final crash corrupted my save. so 59 hours wasted.

I'm not willing to replay all the game again at this point as it's really annoyed me. Will come back to it next year or something - the game is terrible for crashing though - Shame because the game was okay, apart from the crappy camera.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, the game crashed without warning five times, twice on my new account and thrice on this account - twice just before it saved so I lost EVERYTHING and had to redo the entire stages again. :(

I have a feeling they rushed this game out the door before fully beta-testing it. Then again, my version was a rental from GameFly so the disc may be scratched. Not bad enough to make me return it now but I am worried I won't get the platinum on both of the accounts that matter before Monday, when I have to return it to avoid having it stick around - I won't be able to return it after Monday because I am going to be at my parents' house for a WEEK and won't be able to send anything via mail until I get back and while GameFly has an open rental policy, I feel very horrible about holding a game for too long.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...