Playerbase 2017

Hey guys, 

I was wondering how many people still play this game online in 2017. 

Is it still possible to get the 10k kills legit, if you start with the game now? 

I did the 40k kills in BF Hardline,  so I'm not too afraid of the 10k kills in general. But this game is almost 10 years old now and usually such old games have only a small group of dedicated pros (which makes it hard to get any kills at all) from all over the world ( which results in horrible lag) still playing them. 

So yeah that's why I ask: How bad / enjoyable is it? :D

The game is still active mainly being pro players but depending on skill/time put in u should be able to get the kills legit, the awards on the other hand will probably need some boosting.

I never have any issues with lag but sometimes need 2 reset the game to join matches.

• Like 1

Kills are doable legit, especially if you're playing during the week (less hardcore players on at one time). But a good portion of the remaining players pretty much play nothing but this game, so they're rather good. If you were able to endure a 40k grind in Hardline, then I can't imagine this being the worst thing you'll ever do, but I've never played Hardline, so I can't really compare the two.

Just know going in though that the time to kill on this game is quite slow, which can be frustrating at times. And yes, as someone already mentioned, you will need to boost some of the in-game awards. A few of them are practically impossible with the remaining players.

If you have perseverance, you'll get through it. Just don't expect to get half of the awards in a day, or try to get 500+ kills per day legit. You will burn yourself out if you do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, flatout03 said:

Kills are doable legit, especially if you're playing during the week (less hardcore players on at one time). But a good portion of the remaining players pretty much play nothing but this game, so they're rather good. If you were able to endure a 40k grind in Hardline, then I can't imagine this being the worst thing you'll ever do, but I've never played Hardline, so I can't really compare the two.

Just know going in though that the time to kill on this game is quite slow, which can be frustrating at times. And yes, as someone already mentioned, you will need to boost some of the in-game awards. A few of them are practically impossible with the remaining players.

If you have perseverance, you'll get through it. Just don't expect to get half of the awards in a day, or try to get 500+ kills per day legit. You will burn yourself out if you do.

Yeah,  kills will probably go much slower than in hardline. In hardline I managed to get 60+ kills per match in 30 minutes tdm. 

I already heard about the impossible rewards ( 50 boat roadkills and stuff). How many people would you need to boost them efficiently?  Afaik you can't rent a server in this game, so I guess the more people you have to control the lobby the better? 

yes its a shame they didnt roll out the rented servers to the older bf games, it would save so much time for us trophy hunters.

concerning the awards if u can get a good team of say 4 to 6 people then the awards shouldnt be too hard to get.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

For the ultimate efficiency, you get 24 people together to lock down a lobby ? But you can get a lot accomplished rather efficiently with 8 people, as long as you form 2 full squads with those people. That'll prevent random players from spawning on you. If you have an alt and a bit of patience, you can get most of the awards by yourself. My personal opinion though, either 8 people or a full 24 are the best. If there's only a handful of randoms in the game, there won't be enough of them to distract each other, meaning that they'll start searching for you guys.

Also be sure to check out a guide before you dive into the awards though, because some of them are affected by glitches (namely the awards pertaining to helicopters, because the RU helicopters are glitched).

• Like 1