DLC #5 Rumor

There have been rumors flying around, from voice actors to various distributors confirming something called Zombie Chronicles for black ops 3. It's rumored that it's 8 remastered maps from previous Treyarch games, with gobble-gum functionality added. I know it's just a rumor but which maps do people think will be included, and do you think there will be trophies included?

World at War:

• Nacht der Untoten 
  • Verruckt 
  • Shi no Numa
  • Der Reise (Already remastered)

Black Ops:

• Kino der Toten
  • Five
  • Ascension
  • Call of the Dead
  • Shangri-La
  • Moon

Black Ops II:

• Tranzit
  • Die Rise
  • Mob of the Dead
  • Buried
  • Origins

My brother mentioned this to me. He said it actually has been confirmed but he has yet to show me any proof of that. I think it would be pretty cool as I do enjoy the World at War and Black Ops zombies (Not too much of exo zombies or infinite warfare zombies though)

Here's a video I found related to the topic;

I just recently heard the rumor that DLC 5 would contain 8 maps. All previous rumors guessed at only four maps. I heard that the four were to be Ascension, Moon, Mob of the Dead and Origins. No word on any trophies yet, but there was some speculation of there being a giant EE.

Ascension and Moon are two of my favorites, so I hope that part is true. 

If I had to guess I would say Kino der Toten, Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon, Mob of the Dead, Origins. Those all have to do with the main storyline, but thats missing one map so perhaps Buried or Die Rise. But I don't think those really have anything to do with the main story.

Based on all of the evidence that has stacked up over the last couple of days it's hard for me to believe that Zombies Chronicles isn't real. I'm still undecided on whether I think it will be DLC or a whole new game but either why I'm extremely excited because I am a huge Treyarch zombies fan. I believe we will be seeing Origins, Mob of the Dead, Moon, Ascension, Shangri La, Buried, Die Rise and Kino Der Toten be because they all fit into the main zombies storyline where as a map like Verrukt is not as important. 

Edited by Kent10201

Treyarch said they were going to continue supporting BO3 in 2017. Continued support doesn't mean stand alone title to me. I guess there's always a chance.

No word on trophy support yet. I seriously doubt that Activision would leave that out though. 

@Rowdi Oh my, I really hope it has trophy support. I'm hoping it's DLC added on to BO3's trophy list rather than it's own 'game' though. With maybe 3 trophies for each map at least. Imagine if we got 10 trophies for each map however, like every other DLC has had xD

On another note, really upset about no Mob of the Dead or Buried :( 

12 hours ago, willmill97 said:

@Rowdi Oh my, I really hope it has trophy support. I'm hoping it's DLC added on to BO3's trophy list rather than it's own 'game' though. With maybe 3 trophies for each map at least. Imagine if we got 10 trophies for each map however, like every other DLC has had xD

On another note, really upset about no Mob of the Dead or Buried :( 

It may not have trophies. Black Ops released remastered maps with Moon and didn't make any new trophies then. Hopefully, they do though. I wouldn't mind seeing a few trophies per map.

Yeah, I'm bummed about not seeing MotD or Buried too. I could easily trade those out for Verruct and Nacht. I'm not a big fan of the muddy maps like Shangri-la and Origins either. I just thank God they didn't go with Tranzit or Die Rise.

On 5/4/2017 at 9:57 AM, Rowdi said:

It may not have trophies. Black Ops released remastered maps with Moon and didn't make any new trophies then. Hopefully, they do though. I wouldn't mind seeing a few trophies per map.

Yeah, I'm bummed about not seeing MotD or Buried too. I could easily trade those out for Verruct and Nacht. I'm not a big fan of the muddy maps like Shangri-la and Origins either. I just thank God they didn't go with Tranzit or Die Rise.

I hope it gets it's own trophy list with zombie specific map trophies in each. I would absolutely loooooove that!
Also Origins is one of the best maps as well, how can you hate it? Shangri-la is pretty good, not gonna lie. But MotD is not in there cause of licencing issues apparently.

17 minutes ago, Nitro said:

But MotD is not in there cause of licencing issues apparently.

MotD isn't there became it doesn't include the original 4. That's all the maps are, is the ones where you play as the Primus characters (counting BO1 versions of Nacht and Verruckt). 

1 hour ago, Gage said:

MotD isn't there became it doesn't include the original 4. That's all the maps are, is the ones where you play as the Primus characters (counting BO1 versions of Nacht and Verruckt). 

That makes more sense actually. I was told that MoTD and CotD wasn't included cause of the different voice actors.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:36 PM, tomsgiraffe said:

There have been rumors flying around, from voice actors to various distributors confirming something called Zombie Chronicles for black ops 3. It's rumored that it's 8 remastered maps from previous Treyarch games, with gobble-gum functionality added. I know it's just a rumor but which maps do people think will be included, and do you think there will be trophies included?

World at War:

• Nacht der Untoten 
  • Verruckt 
  • Shi no Numa
  • Der Reise (Already remastered)

Black Ops:

• Kino der Toten
  • Five
  • Ascension
  • Call of the Dead
  • Shangri-La
  • Moon

Black Ops II:

• Tranzit
  • Die Rise
  • Mob of the Dead
  • Buried
  • Origins

Really doubt it'll have trophies, but I wouldn't mind playing just for the leaderboard. Ascension remastered would be so OP with GG.

32 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That makes more sense actually. I was told that MoTD and CotD wasn't included cause of the different voice actors.

Different VA would affect the majority of BO2 maps, and "Five". 

7 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Different VA would affect the majority of BO2 maps, and "Five". 

Five isnt a map that is included though? ahaha
Plus the voice actors they would be still allowed to use would be the original crew

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Five isnt a map that is included though? ahaha
Plus the voice actors they would be still allowed to use would be the original crew

Unfortunately. Five will always be special for me, as my first zombies map, and for the endless amount of fun had on BO.