Rorona - Items/Monster discussion

Everything I've seen on various message boards around the web indicates that it's a scene that won't pop until you're a few months into Year 3.

And no, the encyclopedia won't show if you've crafted a particular item or simply bought it elsewhere.  It's like similar obnoxious trophies from other games, where you can only find out if you've ever held an item as opposed to manufacturing it for yourself.  Star Ocean was particularly obnoxious in this way.

ahhh... well then all i have to do is make sure i craft everything other than pies and character flag items... that should be easy actually...

I have heard that the trophy is related to a scene that pops up a few months into year 3 so it sounds like we have a lot of the same info... i think the reason i got hung up on it is because all of the items are registered but i haven't been able to get the scene/trophy to pop... I will give it another try.

ahhh... well then all i have to do is make sure i craft everything other than pies and character flag items... that should be easy actually...

I have heard that the trophy is related to a scene that pops up a few months into year 3 so it sounds like we have a lot of the same info... i think the reason i got hung up on it is because all of the items are registered but i haven't been able to get the scene/trophy to pop... I will give it another try.

Yep. You need a scene with Astrid and Rom. Astrid says blah, blah, blah, here. And you get trophy.

Everything I've seen on various message boards around the web indicates that it's a scene that won't pop until you're a few months into Year 3.

And no, the encyclopedia won't show if you've crafted a particular item or simply bought it elsewhere.  It's like similar obnoxious trophies from other games, where you can only find out if you've ever held an item as opposed to manufacturing it for yourself.  Star Ocean was particularly obnoxious in this way.

I don't know if we played a different version but encyclopedia shows number of crafts of an item (obviously, you can only craft those items that are under Consumable and Synthesis category, other items can be picked up, obtained, bought, whatever) and if you have "Crafted 0" and "Best Quality 0" then it obviously haven't been crafted yet and was just bought or obtained somehow. 

Update:  I looked at the Encyclopedia and there was ONE item that i had not crafted yet, lol... I had owned it every time i played but i must have purchased it or something... So i went ahead and made it and as soon as it was done it queued the skit and the item trophy popped.

now all i need to do is make money!  I have $650,000 and im at the end of year 1... my plan is to just rush to get the assignment done and explore to get items to sell and send Hom to get items as well and just sell everything...  Is this a good plan or a bad one? I have read of a few good ideas (as seen on trophy tips or guides).

now all i need to do is make money!  I have $650,000 and im at the end of year 1... my plan is to just rush to get the assignment done and explore to get items to sell and send Hom to get items as well and just sell everything...  Is this a good plan or a bad one? I have read of a few good ideas (as seen on trophy tips or guides).

Whats-Her-Name at the castle has a tendency to ask for the same items over and over again.  Register them at the various shops and simply play "buy and deliver and PROFIT!" because that's a hell of a lot faster than crafting them.

Once you get the recipe for the item that instantly returns you from a dungeon to your workshop, make those in bulk and go explore Orthogalaxen (or however it is spelled) once that opens up.  After you've delivered your Castle Requests for the day, head to Ortho and run through the 1st floor harvesting as you go.  When you hit the end of the floor, use that item to return to your workshop.  Sell the excess materials from that and from Hom's gathering, check to see what the Castle has for you that day, lather and rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

Update:  I looked at the Encyclopedia and there was ONE item that i had not crafted yet, lol... I had owned it every time i played but i must have purchased it or something... So i went ahead and made it and as soon as it was done it queued the skit and the item trophy popped.

You have 650k in the end of year 1? Wow, you can just skip to 3rd year with no problems =D

Heck, you might even get 1M without even trying this way =D

Anyways... Dunkelheit farming is in my opinion the best way =)

I know many people say that Golden Pie way is good but you have to pay 15k for one and you get ~25k for it so the profit is the same as for Dunkelheit.

Craft Victory Charm with skill that raises quality of dropped items, go to Orthogalaxen (opens in 3rd year) floor 9 and farm the green vegetable there. With Victory Charm, it will drop 2 Dunkelheits most of the time and since there's 6 of them, you will most likely get 12 Dunkelheits in one go (acasser says, abuse the Windrider to return imediately) and have only them in the bag, move a day and Esty will wait with a Front Quest for Dunkelheit for 10-12k.

You have 650k in the end of year 1? Wow, you can just skip to 3rd year with no problems =D

Heck, you might even get 1M without even trying this way =D

Anyways... Dunkelheit farming is in my opinion the best way =)

I know many people say that Golden Pie way is good but you have to pay 15k for one and you get ~25k for it so the profit is the same as for Dunkelheit.

Craft Victory Charm with skill that raises quality of dropped items, go to Orthogalaxen (opens in 3rd year) floor 9 and farm the green vegetable there. With Victory Charm, it will drop 2 Dunkelheits most of the time and since there's 6 of them, you will most likely get 12 Dunkelheits in one go (acasser says, abuse the Windrider to return imediately) and have only them in the bag, move a day and Esty will wait with a Front Quest for Dunkelheit for 10-12k.

I only have 650k because im on my 8th playthrough, lol... i haven't really worked on money but i have transferred my save files...

so with the strategy above from you and acasser, i could get 100k in 10 days as long as i have the Dunkelheits (not including travel time)... So if i use all of year 2 and just sell a ton of stuff and have Hom collect items as well, this should be no problem.

thanks you guys!

so with the strategy above from you and acasser, i could get 100k in 10 days as long as i have the Dunkelheits (not including travel time)... So if i use all of year 2 and just sell a ton of stuff and have Hom collect items as well, this should be no problem.

Considering I started with 50k on 1/1 year 3 and still got 1M with a month to spare, yea, you will have NO problems getting 1M =D