Qurare to shut down 31 August

thegirlruka

via http://www.ps4qurare.com/Notice/Views?page=1&regno=48

Greetings Librarians,

It has been a long time since we have been able to give any information or updates about Qurare PS4 and we would like to extend our deepest apologies for the lack of communication these past weeks.

When we launched Qurare for PS4 it was our intention to provide our players with regular updates and exciting content for all users to enjoy. 

While our dedicated users and fans helped shape a great close-knit community around the game, we were unable to reach a sustainable level for Qurare PS4.

As such, we were not able to give it the attention that the game and our players deserve. This has regrettably left Qurare PS4 stagnant and we have not been able to progress with the game as we would have liked.

Since we will not be able to address the current bugs or add more content in the foreseeable future, it is with a heavy heart we inform you that Qurare PS4 service will end at the end of August, 2017.

---------------------------------------------------------------
■ Service Closing Schedule:

1. 06/30 (Fri) - In-game purchase suspended. 
- Gems, Gold, and Clover may be used as normal but New Gem purchases will not be available.
-Thank You Event: In-game prices of items/packs/etc will be greatly discounted. (50~80% off all items)

2. 08/31 (Thur) - Server closing.
---------------------------------------------------------------

We hope that you have enjoyed playing Qurare PS4 as much as we have enjoyed working on it.

We thank you for every moment you’ve spent playing with us.

/ Global GM Chimie
and the rest of the Qurare PS4 team.

notice_636289398122891991_Qurare.jpg

All trophies will be unobtainable after this point.

• Like 1

In case anyone is wondering, it sounds like this game is quite a grind (200 hours or more). Someone can correct me if that's not the case, but I would say if you haven't already started the game, don't do it now in hopes of getting 100% before the shutdown.

27 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get 100%?

cuz thinking of wheter or not i should delete the game (since i only have it at 0% anyway)

I think it takes a couple hundred hours.

On 4/28/2017 at 0:52 PM, starcrunch061 said:

That's too bad. I had considered starting this game, but I wanted to wait until I was fully sick of Clicker Heroes.

So, if the server shuts down, the game is impossible to play?

I was gonna play it after clicker heroes too. I'm not sure if it's playable while offline, but the person who gave me the link said that all trophies are unobtainable after the shutdown. I assumed that this meant it's unplayable offline.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jibril said:

I think it takes a couple hundred hours.

I was gonna play it after clicker heroes too. I'm not sure if it's playable while offline, but the person who gave me the link said that all trophies are unobtainable after the shutdown. I assumed that this meant it's unplayable offline.

First thing the game does is connect to servers so yeah it'll be nothing after they shut down.

oh this is really great :rolleyes:

Way to Go game! *face palm*

just when I starting to get the hang of it...... this is really a shame too, some of the artworks looks really good Dang it! >_<

looks like I'm going to spam that Share button taking screenshots of my favorite cards before this game gone for good, no way i'm going to 100% this game by then.

see? this is one of the many reasons why online only and F2P sucks!

and Phil Spencer wanted the gaming industry to kill single player games and go all out online only.......

On 4/28/2017 at 11:54 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

The hell?!

So quickly? :/ I wanted to give this a shot... 

This is closing way too early... :/

It has a loli dr catgirl who wants to give the girls bigger breasts, are you sure you aren't gonna play fam?

Edited by BlindMango
Rule 1 - - https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/17792-siteforum-rules-jan-6-2016/

I remember trying to bring this game to the light last year, Aug might be a full year. 

Only 34 100% it on here.. ouch.