DPtheGod

DPtheGod Giveaway Vol 01: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -Digital Deluxe Version- (PS4) [NA]

45 posts in this topic

My first game was Human Hevolution director's cut, i really like the similarities it has with Blade Runner, i have the platinum, and i even bough the normal version to play it again.

Im a fan of science fiction in general

I have NA account just in case

Edited by predator086siren
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first game was the very first one on PC actually.  A good buddy of mine introduced to me to this game back then.  I like the conspiracy aspects of the series, with the Illuminati and all of that stuff LOL.  I will get this game eventually, perhaps on Black Friday, unless I get it for free 😎

Edited by grimydawg
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, thank you for your generous giveaway.

 

The first Deus Ex I played was Human Revolution on PS3. I had heard a lot of good things about the original Deus Ex on PC from a number of people and I thought I'd give it a go. I really like the idea of playing the role of an upgradeable cyborg kinda character. I would love the opportunity to continue the adventure of Adam Jensen on PS4! 😎

Edited by MattyH16
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should state which region the code is for. I'm guessing it's for the NA region.

 

I have only played Human Revolution. I loved the cyberpunk setting to the game, as well as the choice to either be stealthy or go in guns blazing. I have also bought the Director's Cut version of that game but it is currently in my backlog.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know these series at all but it looks like a very promising and great franchise (^_^ )

 

I remember my good friend @Fluffy being extremely hyped about this game :giggle: . That was the first time I heard about it. My interest was aroused but my walled prevented ME from getting into the game. Now, what interests ME about wanting to play this is the cover. The cover has a unique style and uses an, somewhat futuristic font. The whole game (screenshots, cover, wallpapers, …) has something artistic. Those games really appeal to ME. It just raises my interest. It is like the developers really wanted to make something beautiful. I like those kind of games, and I also like the futuristic tone from this game. 

 

I mean, look at this picture. It really shows what I'm trying to tell. The design of this game is top notch 👌

header_586x192.jpg?t=1479987504

 

 

Edited by Pixel-DRAGON-
My spoiler didn't worked so I removed it (^_^ )
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never asked for this giveaway. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

 

Thanks for doing this and I would like to sign up. The only game I've played in the series is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) and I loved it. Ranks up there among my favorites on PS3. I've always loved stealth games so I prefer to play that way (the right way ;)) but I enjoyed having the option to go guns blazing. I spent hours replaying each section just exploring all the different paths and trying to figure out the perfect route. Even after sneaking through an area undetected, I found myself reloading sections because I knew I could do it smoother or I just had to find out what was on that different path. Also a huge fan of the cyberpunk setting and the general themes of the series.

 

This is completely off topic but shortly after finishing Human Revolution, I started playing I Am Alive and this voice kept driving me crazy. I knew it was familiar but I couldn't figure out why. After hours of trying to place the voice, I finally found out that it was the voice actor of Adam Jensen. Thanks Google, you saved my sanity.  

Edited by MStalker58
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never Personally played these games, but I've read some great reviews on the game. I particularly heard that this is the best entry in the series and takes it to a whole new level.

 

I'd love to try out this game! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I borrowed DXHR from a friend in 2016 for a quick plat. "It'll be entertaining", I thought. But it wasn't – it was utterly captivating. I fell in love with the open world-esque environments and the open-ended mission designs that let you approach objectives from any direction, whether it be crawling through a vent or busting through a goddamn wall.

 

I'd buy the sequel in a heartbeat if I wasn't such a stingy fuck. I already bought the GOTY edition of DXHR for $5 a while back, so I can stack the plat. If I don't win DXMD I'll buy it when it's $5-10 which could take years... :(

Edited by Thropy_Hore
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played very much of the series. I played Human Revolution for a little bit, but it just ended up being added to my backlog. I've been interested in this one for a while and would like to give it a shot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only beaten the original Deus Ex. I played some of the second, but didn't really like it (like everyone? I'm still going to give it another try).

I only recently got the third game, but I'd love an exuse to skip 2 and go straight to the new games >___>'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already own the physical copy but I'd like digital copy, especially with the Season Pass content.

 

First played Human Revolution, liked the setting and the stealth

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long, long time ago i've sunk HOURS into Human Revolution on pc. I loved the game, and since i was starting collecting trophies on the PS3, i've tried my best to complete it on steam as much as possible.
Then, not satisfied, i got it on PS3 too. It was so cheap, so tempting.
Started the game and BAM.


Game
froze. Screen went black.
The PS3, tho, was still going. Had to hard reset the console, and after that... no more game. The CD, for some reason, was unreadable. I was only able to do the first mission and a little more after that.
I was so sour and sad about that, that i just gave up. I could have bought another copy (i guess it goes for a tenner now, right? maybe less, too) but.. i dunno. That thing just saddened me way too much. Hype was really over.

Nowadays, every time i enter into a VGstore, i look at all the Mankind Divided on the shelves and i was wondering: could it be a new start for me? Maybe the hype'll come back?
Still haven't bought it, and maybe, well, i'll win it here! 
😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case my trophy cabinet isn't enough, I'm a stealth game junkie. Played Human Revolution on the 360, and loved every minute of it. Plan on buying the new one, at some point(unless, of course, I win).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like stealth game they can be fun, but I knew got around to finishing Human Revolution. I would love to the next game in the series and it would motivate me to go finish Human Revolution.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually completely new to the series! I've wanted to play ever since Human Revolution came out simply because it looks so damn cool. All I know about it is that it's in the future, there are peeps with robot parts running around, and the world kinda sucks. Also, I gotta admit, the retractable shades are a BIG reason for wanting to play. Please tell me there's a button dedicated to toggling them on and off.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only played Human Revolution, when it came out on XBOX 360 and I played through it many times and I loved the game to bits! I'm really looking forward to playing Mankind Divided and getting a free copy would be awesome. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, it's very kind of you to do this giveaway.
First exposure to the series was when PlayStation gave out Human Revolution on PS+, didn't play much of it, but I did and still do love the cyberpunk setting and aesthetic of the games. It also has the gameplay variety of going in stealthy or going all out with your guns, which I really enjoy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first contact with this series was when I heard the soundtrack of the first game, specifically the UNATCO's theme. So there grew in me a great desire to know more about the first game, as well as its sequels. I was surprised at that time by the depth of the open gameplay, the plot, sense of progression and the whole ambiance. Years later, I played Human Revolution on the PS3 when it was offered by PS + and again it was another surprise. The soundtrack composed by Michael McCann quickly enchanted me and to this day I still listen constantly to the themes of Icarus and Detroit PD on my cell phone. Recently I had the opportunity to play the beginning of Mankind Divided thanks to a friend who lent me the disc, but I had to return it. It would be great to have a digital copy, even more with the season pass to take advantage of the expansions of the story.

Sorry for my english and thanks for the giveaway.

 

Good luck to everyone!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played anything from this series yet. Stealth games peak my interest and this is one of those games. If I actually get luck and win this game, I can write my review for it xD 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the original Deus Ex on PC way back in the day but never went all the way through it. When they gave up Deus Ex Human Revolution with PS+ I finally got to go all the way through that. I enjoyed it, minus the bad boss fights, for all the non lethal takedowns and absolute stealth you could do. I enjoy games that let me go through as a ghost or at least let me stealth takedown everyone. Even went and bought the DLC for that game to get the 100%. Would be neat to see how this one holds up.

 

Thanks for doing a giveaway.

Edited by Yadilie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

You should state which region the code is for. I'm guessing it's for the NA region.

 

I have only played Human Revolution. I loved the cyberpunk setting to the game, as well as the choice to either be stealthy or go in guns blazing. I have also bought the Director's Cut version of that game but it is currently in my backlog.

 

I can't believe I forgot to note this haha. Thanks for the reminder. NA is correct, also I've edited it into the OP :) 

 

22 hours ago, grimydawg said:

My first game was the very first one on PC actually.  A good buddy of mine introduced to me to this game back then.  I like the conspiracy aspects of the series, with the Illuminati and all of that stuff LOL.  I will get this game eventually, perhaps on Black Friday, unless I get it for free 1f60e.png

 

Nice! A series vet! I'm glad to see so many people got into this series that long ago.

 

21 hours ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

I don't know these series at all but it looks like a very promising and great franchise (^_^ )

 

I remember my good friend @Fluffy being extremely hyped about this game :giggle: . That was the first time I heard about it. My interest was aroused but my walled prevented ME from getting into the game. Now, what interests ME about wanting to play this is the cover. The cover has a unique style and uses an, somewhat futuristic font. The whole game (screenshots, cover, wallpapers, …) has something artistic. Those games really appeal to ME. It just raises my interest. It is like the developers really wanted to make something beautiful. I like those kind of games, and I also like the futuristic tone from this game. 

 

I mean, look at this picture. It really shows what I'm trying to tell. The design of this game is top notch 1f44c.png

header_586x192.jpg?t=1479987504

 

 

 

Right? The artwork for this game is just so fascinating. I had a few friends get into this game just because of the artwork. The trailers that released before it launched were quite captivating as well.

 

21 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

I never asked for this giveaway. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

 

Thanks for doing this and I would like to sign up. The only game I've played in the series is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) and I loved it. Ranks up there among my favorites on PS3. I've always loved stealth games so I prefer to play that way (the right way ;)) but I enjoyed having the option to go guns blazing. I spent hours replaying each section just exploring all the different paths and trying to figure out the perfect route. Even after sneaking through an area undetected, I found myself reloading sections because I knew I could do it smoother or I just had to find out what was on that different path. Also a huge fan of the cyberpunk setting and the general themes of the series.

 

This is completely off topic but shortly after finishing Human Revolution, I started playing I Am Alive and this voice kept driving me crazy. I knew it was familiar but I couldn't figure out why. After hours of trying to place the voice, I finally found out that it was the voice actor of Adam Jensen. Thanks Google, you saved my sanity.  

 

lol I was hoping I'd see that!

 

The stealth in this series is so fun. I really like how it adapts to whatever you do, whether you mess up or keep going. Plus, the limiting of your skills and whatnot adds so much depth into the challenge. I like how strategic you have to become :) 

 

17 hours ago, NekoSama87 said:

Long, long time ago i've sunk HOURS into Human Revolution on pc. I loved the game, and since i was starting collecting trophies on the PS3, i've tried my best to complete it on steam as much as possible.
Then, not satisfied, i got it on PS3 too. It was so cheap, so tempting.
Started the game and BAM.


Game
froze. Screen went black.
The PS3, tho, was still going. Had to hard reset the console, and after that... no more game. The CD, for some reason, was unreadable. I was only able to do the first mission and a little more after that.
I was so sour and sad about that, that i just gave up. I could have bought another copy (i guess it goes for a tenner now, right? maybe less, too) but.. i dunno. That thing just saddened me way too much. Hype was really over.

Nowadays, every time i enter into a VGstore, i look at all the Mankind Divided on the shelves and i was wondering: could it be a new start for me? Maybe the hype'll come back?
Still haven't bought it, and maybe, well, i'll win it here! 
1f601.png

 

I'm so sorry to hear about the crashes :( I know how that is, and it is quite possibly the most horrible thing to endure considering gaming. But, I can say it will definitely bring you back in! :) 

 

16 hours ago, JoocyMan said:

I'm actually completely new to the series! I've wanted to play ever since Human Revolution came out simply because it looks so damn cool. All I know about it is that it's in the future, there are peeps with robot parts running around, and the world kinda sucks. Also, I gotta admit, the retractable shades are a BIG reason for wanting to play. Please tell me there's a button dedicated to toggling them on and off.

 

1 hour ago, Hertz said:

I haven't played anything from this series yet. Stealth games peak my interest and this is one of those games. If I actually get luck and win this game, I can write my review for it xD 

 

I was hoping to see some people new to the series! One thing that is nice about this is it has a nice, rather long and detailed backstory video to get you caught up. There are a lot of cool features for Adam, and as you get further in, you can really start tweaking things and appearance ;)@Hertz do you write reviews for a personal website?

 

1 hour ago, Yadilie said:

I played the original Deus Ex on PC way back in the day but never went all the way through it. When they gave up Deus Ex Human Revolution with PS+ I finally got to go all the way through that. I enjoyed it, minus the bad boss fights, for all the non lethal takedowns and absolute stealth you could do. I enjoy games that let me go through as a ghost or at least let me stealth takedown everyone. Even went and bought the DLC for that game to get the 100%. Would be neat to see how this one holds up.

 

Thanks for doing a giveaway.

 

No problem! :) Thank you for participating! You and I love this series for the same reasons haha.

 

 

------------

 

 

Loving the participation so far! Keep it coming guys :) And thank you to ALL who have entered so far. This makes me want to go start a discussion about the game haha.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deus Ex on PS2 was my first one (only played that Human Revolution, skipped Invisible War), and to this day it's still one of my favourite RPGs. I just loved the choices you had, both in conversation and in how to deal with every section of the game: stealthy, guns blazing, whatever you preferred. I really hope it come to PS4 as a part of the PS2 classics, would love to get a platinum in the original Deus Ex.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never played the game but I have heard great things about it. I'm a big fan of RPGs of all types, but this series seemed to always be one I missed out on. I would love a chance to experience it for myself one day and this would be a great chance to do so. (Plus I never win things like this so you know...you should pick me :P )

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.