DPtheGod Giveaway Vol 01: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -Digital Deluxe Version- (PS4) [NA]

DPtheGod

My first entry was HR and i loved it, i platted Deus Ex:HR Director's Cut and had too much fun as its a reliable RPG and stealth game. I hate kind of stealth games that enemies can see you from miles or you get detected for an uknown reason, well HR wasnt that kind and its mechanics were solid, and its story, choices you can make, RPG elements were brilliant. I havent played Mankind Divided and here is my shot, an opportunity, not to wait for a sale to grab it, cheers :awesome:

I haven't played, but I've watched gameplay for this and Human Revolution and I love how it has so many options as to how you want to approach a situation (stealth, guns blazing, etc.) I think that's really unique and I love having that kind of freedom in a game.

I just bought Human Revolution a couple months back while it was $4 and I plan on starting it within the next few weeks, and having this to go to right after would be awesome.

I have never actually played a Deus Ex game, its always something on my list of series to play but i never quite get there. But i know this is the type of game that once i start to play i simply wont stop playing until i beat the game fully and get the plat.

Thank you for even the opportunity to enter this contest!

• Like 1

Hi! Yes I haven't played a Deus Ex game before but they look interesting. I've recently just beaten the first Dishonored which was cool and is said to be similar to the early 2000s games like Thief and the original Deus Ex but only really got into gaming at the launch of the PS4 and I like how you can approach the missions in many different ways with different outcomes. What first got me interested is after hearing the music in the trailer; I'm a big fan of atmospheric/ambient music with the Assassin's Creed 2 OST being my favourite. Speaking of which the game seems to have some sort of Renaissance themes but is futuristic which I feel makes it distinct and creative. So yeah the game captures my interest and I would like to give it a go :)

Thanks for doing a giveaway :D!

I've never played a Deus Ex game but I've been interested in the series for a while now. I love the cyberpunk theme and the many augmentations that you can equip Jensen with. The gameplay looks great (especially since you have so many options on how to approach a situation), and the story sounds interesting. I would love to win and finally get to play a Deus Ex game :).

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, Dark_Raven666 said:

Deus Ex on PS2 was my first one (only played that Human Revolution, skipped Invisible War), and to this day it's still one of my favourite RPGs. I just loved the choices you had, both in conversation and in how to deal with every section of the game: stealthy, guns blazing, whatever you preferred. I really hope it come to PS4 as a part of the PS2 classics, would love to get a platinum in the original Deus Ex.

Oh wow, you played the PS2 version? Were the controls frustrating back then? That was during my time where I wanted to play anything with shooter mechanics on PC lol.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, Styx2319 said:

I've never played the game but I have heard great things about it. I'm a big fan of RPGs of all types, but this series seemed to always be one I missed out on. I would love a chance to experience it for myself one day and this would be a great chance to do so. (Plus I never win things like this so you know...you should pick me :P )

I hope you do win just to be able to get a chance to play it! This game, let alone the whole series, is really good. There were some drawbacks earlier on, but there is a lot of stuff to do here that will keep you busy for hours :) 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, BrutalLooter said:

My first entry was HR and i loved it, i platted Deus Ex:HR Director's Cut and had too much fun as its a reliable RPG and stealth game. I hate kind of stealth games that enemies can see you from miles or you get detected for an uknown reason, well HR wasnt that kind and its mechanics were solid, and its story, choices you can make, RPG elements were brilliant. I havent played Mankind Divided and here is my shot, an opportunity, not to wait for a sale to grab it, cheers :awesome:

Yeah I truly feel the choices you made in this series really weighed on you. Not many options existed that offered that when the first game came out, so it's awesome to see how far that mechanic has developed.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, lumphy101 said:

I haven't played, but I've watched gameplay for this and Human Revolution and I love how it has so many options as to how you want to approach a situation (stealth, guns blazing, etc.) I think that's really unique and I love having that kind of freedom in a game.

I just bought Human Revolution a couple months back while it was $4 and I plan on starting it within the next few weeks, and having this to go to right after would be awesome.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, brosephstalin3fm said:

I have never actually played a Deus Ex game, its always something on my list of series to play but i never quite get there. But i know this is the type of game that once i start to play i simply wont stop playing until i beat the game fully and get the plat.

Thank you for even the opportunity to enter this contest!

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:47 AM, olliebear66t said:

Hi! Yes I haven't played a Deus Ex game before but they look interesting. I've recently just beaten the first Dishonored which was cool and is said to be similar to the early 2000s games like Thief and the original Deus Ex but only really got into gaming at the launch of the PS4 and I like how you can approach the missions in many different ways with different outcomes. What first got me interested is after hearing the music in the trailer; I'm a big fan of atmospheric/ambient music with the Assassin's Creed 2 OST being my favourite. Speaking of which the game seems to have some sort of Renaissance themes but is futuristic which I feel makes it distinct and creative. So yeah the game captures my interest and I would like to give it a go :)

13 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Thanks for doing a giveaway :D!

I've never played a Deus Ex game but I've been interested in the series for a while now. I love the cyberpunk theme and the many augmentations that you can equip Jensen with. The gameplay looks great (especially since you have so many options on how to approach a situation), and the story sounds interesting. I would love to win and finally get to play a Deus Ex game :).

So many potential newcomers to the series! I am happy to be able to provide someone (unfortunately only one :( ) the opportunity to, potentially, see what this great series has to offer. @Kent10201 It's my pleasure to do a giveaway! :)

13 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Not entering.

Thanks for giving the prize away to the community.

Have only played the original Deus game, the one that was free on GOG many years ago.

Would like to get into Deus Rev on PS3, maybe one day. 

No problem at all! :) Were you a fan of what you got to experience in the first game?

+ Note, I've added the rest of you (except for Kishnabe) to the list of participants :) 

I've never played Deus Ex, but I got HR in a digital sale on the 360 a while back. Unfortunately, I was extremely busy at the time, and shortly thereafter, I moved onto PS4/Vita and haven't booted up my 360 since. It's a pain to swap consoles out with the setup I have, so it would be nice to have something on PS4! I've always been interested in the game because I have a friend who really likes the series and really talked up HR when he was playing it. I'm a big fan of RPGs, especially ones that give you plenty of choices (which Deus Ex seems to be known for), so I'd love the chance to try this one out!

Thank you for the opportunity! This is really nice of you.

• Like 1

I played Human Revolution on PC and i was stunned by the complexity of the game... no other game i knew back then offered this much freedom to explore the world and take out objectives in a non open world game... it was one of the best games i've played so far... a few years later i saw an enhanced edition sold cheap for the ps3 and i picked it up and even though i hardly noticed any changes from the maingame, playing the entire game including the missing link dlc was again entertaining for several walktroughs... i think it was a great idea to make trophies for non lethal silent approach and giving more xp for playing stealthily...

And on top of this great gameplay the story is one of the best i know too... and that's the reason why i'm really looking into the next entry (Mankind Divided) but couldn't afford the money yet... i think Mankind Divided will be my personal Game of the Year...

Oh and big thx this is a great offer @DPtheGod :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Great giveaway

Human Revolution has been in quite a few sales so far, but somehow it keeps being the title "I'll get next time". I've taken a look at some of the gameplay and the story/stories seem really interesting. I think this is a title I'm going to get eventually, but this could speed up the progress somewhat ;) 

• Like 1

First game was Human Revolution, played through it twice to understand the story better. Was one of the biggest suprises for me! Haven't bought the sequel yet because of my backlog but it would be nice to win it here! :) That way I can add another platinum to my list!

• Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway.
I first heard of the Deus Ex series from an article about Invisible Wars long ago but was not really interested in it (and my ancient PC couldn't handle any new game was also another reason). 

Then the trailer for Human Revolution came out with awesome music and cool graphic (and the famous "I never asked for this") which hooked me instantly. Later I got the game on PC and being a big fan of Metal Gear Solid I really liked the cyber punk settings and stealth aspect of the game. I love how the game offered you many option to sneak around an area and the interesting conversation choices. 
The only complain is that the cutscene look ugly compare to the 2010 trailer (made by SE so of course they made pretty trailers) and there was no way beat the boss non lethally but seems like they fixed that in the Director's Cut version (which is currently in my PS3 backlog). I will definitely 100% Human Revolution again before continue with Mankind Divided

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway!

I haven't played any Deus Ex games, but I'm interested in the series... I've actually tried Human Revolution once but I think I only played through the first level (it was my friend's game). Maybe now that I got reminded of it, I'll try it out!

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:37 AM, GlennRhee said:

I've never played Deus Ex, but I got HR in a digital sale on the 360 a while back. Unfortunately, I was extremely busy at the time, and shortly thereafter, I moved onto PS4/Vita and haven't booted up my 360 since. It's a pain to swap consoles out with the setup I have, so it would be nice to have something on PS4! I've always been interested in the game because I have a friend who really likes the series and really talked up HR when he was playing it. I'm a big fan of RPGs, especially ones that give you plenty of choices (which Deus Ex seems to be known for), so I'd love the chance to try this one out!

Thank you for the opportunity! This is really nice of you.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:56 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I played Human Revolution on PC and i was stunned by the complexity of the game... no other game i knew back then offered this much freedom to explore the world and take out objectives in a non open world game... it was one of the best games i've played so far... a few years later i saw an enhanced edition sold cheap for the ps3 and i picked it up and even though i hardly noticed any changes from the maingame, playing the entire game including the missing link dlc was again entertaining for several walktroughs... i think it was a great idea to make trophies for non lethal silent approach and giving more xp for playing stealthily...

And on top of this great gameplay the story is one of the best i know too... and that's the reason why i'm really looking into the next entry (Mankind Divided) but couldn't afford the money yet... i think Mankind Divided will be my personal Game of the Year...

Oh and big thx this is a great offer @DPtheGod :)

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:06 AM, FFHannibal said:

Great giveaway

Human Revolution has been in quite a few sales so far, but somehow it keeps being the title "I'll get next time". I've taken a look at some of the gameplay and the story/stories seem really interesting. I think this is a title I'm going to get eventually, but this could speed up the progress somewhat ;) 

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:10 AM, ZeroGeass1 said:

First game was Human Revolution, played through it twice to understand the story better. Was one of the biggest suprises for me! Haven't bought the sequel yet because of my backlog but it would be nice to win it here! :) That way I can add another platinum to my list!

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, locutus442 said:

My first Deus Ex game was The Conspiracy on the Ps2.  I liked what I saw then and I would love to try out the new one.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:48 AM, PliskinCobra said:

Thanks for the giveaway.
I first heard of the Deus Ex series from an article about Invisible Wars long ago but was not really interested in it (and my ancient PC couldn't handle any new game was also another reason). 

Then the trailer for Human Revolution came out with awesome music and cool graphic (and the famous "I never asked for this") which hooked me instantly. Later I got the game on PC and being a big fan of Metal Gear Solid I really liked the cyber punk settings and stealth aspect of the game. I love how the game offered you many option to sneak around an area and the interesting conversation choices. 
The only complain is that the cutscene look ugly compare to the 2010 trailer (made by SE so of course they made pretty trailers) and there was no way beat the boss non lethally but seems like they fixed that in the Director's Cut version (which is currently in my PS3 backlog). I will definitely 100% Human Revolution again before continue with Mankind Divided

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, TrunksUSSJ said:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I haven't played any Deus Ex games, but I'm interested in the series... I've actually tried Human Revolution once but I think I only played through the first level (it was my friend's game). Maybe now that I got reminded of it, I'll try it out!

I am so glad that so many people have the opportunity to try the series out for the first time with this giveaway :) I'm also thankful that so many of you are not only excited for the giveaway, but thankful as well! Makes me excited to announce a winner and to do Vol 02 soon ;) 

I've added you all to the participants list. We've got a few hours left for someone to drop an entry in the thread, and then tomorrow morning I'll be using the random selector to generate the winner. Not much time left!

34 minutes ago, DPtheGod said:

Well, the deadline is over and I am now a few minutes late in posting the winner! It's Game of Thrones' fault! :( lol.

After using a random selector site, the winner has been randomly selected to be...... Stevieboy! Congrats on the win :)

Thank you to everyone who participated, and I am so sorry to everyone who wanted this. If I had enough codes, I'd do even more -- trust me!

But, that's not to say I wont have another giveaway coming soon :) Keep an eye out for my next one!

Screenshot of random selection

Wow, never thought I'd actually win. Thanks for doing this giveaway. :D

• Like 3