Solid B trophy and titles?

Lava_Yuki

I have two queries about leveling up titles. I really hate playing as the other characters in the game and tend to die against regular enemies playing as them, so was wondering if there is a quick or easy way to grind out the "control 150 times" title? I just find battles boring and frustrating controlling the others, especially Elenor, Laphicet and Rokurou. Aizen and Magilou aren't too bad though. 

Also, are there are titles that need me to actively control the other characters to obtain or can most titles level up with them automatically using artes/ MA's and participating in battle? I don't want to leave too much to grind out in post game, so if there's other things to be actively aware off and do while progressing the story, that would be great

For the Control titles, you can set them to manual or semi-auto so that the game thinks you are doing multiplayer. You can do it for multiple characters. Then fight some battles in Figahl Icecaps or another field where the enemies are weak and battles are over quickly.

You will most likely have to farm Break Souls and Mystic Artes with the other characters later, so don't deactivate them during the game and let them use these artes, even during regular battles. Fortunately everything the CPU controlled characters do count for the titles. Other typical titles you will not have enough for level 2 are the Enemies Defeated title, the Weakness title, the Combo title, and the Evasion title. The Evasion titles can be farmed by setting the other characters to defend, which you can do while progressing the story.

• Like 1

What I did, to not halt the progress of the game for that, is starting battle with whoever I had to grind the trophy for and on the second (or fourth) party slot I would put who I was actually playing as (Velvet, most of the time). Then you just keep playing and whenever you get into a battle you just switch to your character. By doing this you can keep progressing through the story or whatever else you need to do while getting credit toward those titles.

By the end I only had 2 characters left to grind those titles for. At that point you should do as AppleKratue suggested.

• Like 2