BrandonUltimate

Thinking about getting the platinum for Burnout.

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about trying to obtain the platinum trophy for this game but I have a few questions.

 

1) How are the online servers? Are they still opened and do people still play burnout online?

 

2) Are there any glitches that would stop me from obtaining a trophy that I need to worry about during my play through?

 

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BrandonUltimate said:

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about trying to obtain the platinum trophy for this game but I have a few questions.

 

1) How are the online servers? Are they still opened and do people still play burnout online?

 

2) Are there any glitches that would stop me from obtaining a trophy that I need to worry about during my play through?

 

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions!

1.)Yeah they are still up and people do play a little bit but you will have to use some coordination to get 8 people in Wildcats Stadium. Making or joining a Gaming Session works perfectly for that. It is how I got the trophy myself.

 

2.)There are no glitches that I came across when I got the plat a couple years ago but you do need a Playstation Eye or some sort of USB webcam for the Smugshot trophy. A Xbox 360 webcam will even work.

 

Edited by skateak
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep that 8 player stadium challenge is the toughest to get.... can boost everything else if have a second console or a friend's. (only need 1 or more).

Edited by kingdrake2
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, skateak said:

1.)Yeah they are still up and people do play a little bit but you will have to use some coordination to get 8 people in Wildcats Stadium. Making or joining a Gaming Session works perfectly for that. It is how I got the trophy myself.

 

2.)There are no glitches that I came across when I got the plat a couple years ago but you do need a Playstation Eye or some sort of USB webcam for the Smugshot trophy. A Xbox 360 webcam will even work.

 

Hey man thanks for taking the time to reply and the tips! Now I know what to look out for when I do try to plat this game.

21 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

yep that 8 player stadium challenge is the toughest to get.... can boost everything else if have a second console or a friend's. (only need 1 or more).

Alright man, thank you for the tip! The 8 player stadium will be the one I'll have to look out for then. Appreciate your reply to my post.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that changes things on my end, definitely gotta save the link for later. roadblock is practically gone.

it goes up the backlog list a little, if i ever get to that game.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.