Broken Fury - Blade

fang7744

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I remember, you need three parts of the Fury. First two you get from Lola for her side-quests. Last one you get for defeating one of the bosses in the last map. After killing him, immediately escape the dungeon (use Fang's skill or an item) and go back to town. You'll have to remodel the Fury in the shop (don't remember the name of it, but there's only one that does it). To do it, you need the three parts of the Furz that Iąve mentioned and... some Orichalcum? Don't remember exact item, but it's one of those that you get from secret stashes, hidden on each level. Just go to the shop and you'll see what you need. After that, you'll get a scene in the inn. After that (if I remember correcly), you should get the Fury. But here's the catch (!) => you won't be able to pull it out from the Vile God / Goddess untill your next playthrough. You'll still have it, but the character that helps you with it won't be in your team, so... yeah. That's why I'd recomend getting it in your first playthrough and use it in NG+. Since you're already in NG+... I'm not sure how it worked out for you (you've asked about it a month ago, so you've possibly figured it out already), but I hope it'll turn out ok :)