ZH's Mile Long Backlog (Under Reconstruction)

ZombHunter13

zombie_banner.jpg

When I'm not picking off zombies, I go to my hideout to play games or watch anime; however, I have obtained a fairly large backlog.After checking out some of the other trophy checklists, I thought it would help me become more organized with my own backlog and get it dealt with. This trophy checklist will contain not only my backlog but my current plats and 100% games. My end goal is to have played through and hopefully enjoy all of the games I own. I am not striving for a 100% profile (not that it is possible any longer with F.E.A.R. 2 on there) and I won't force myself to play games that I dislike just to raise my completion, which means that some games will always remain in the 1-10% range. In terms of trophy hunting, I always have had a interest in the trophy system since I first got a PS3; however, I didn't actively start going for them till a year after. I actually ended up inheriting a lot of my PS3 games when my cousins switched to PS4 and then as time went I started looking into games that I thought would interest me. As for my PS4, I got it for myself as a early graduation present and as a way for me to game with my cousins.

:platinum:Platinums 1-10:platinum:

Spoiler

#1 The Walking Dead

#2 Resident Evil 6

#3 Resident Evil 5

#4 Assassin's Creed II

#5 The Wolf Among Us

#6 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

#7 Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

#8 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-8

#9 Tales From The Borderlands

#10 Sly 2

:platinum:Platinums 11-20:platinum:

Spoiler

#11 Lego Marvel Superheroes

#12 Final Fantasy XV

#13 Game of Thrones 

#14 The Lego Movie Videogame

#15 Horizon Zero Dawn

#16 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

#17 Lego Marvel Avengers

#18 Sly 3

#19 Far Cry 3

#20 Rise of the Tomb Raider

:platinum:Platinums 21 & Counting:platinum:

Spoiler

#21 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

#22 Jak & Daxter

#23 Infamous Second Son

#24 Lara Croft Go

#25 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

#26 Life is Strange

#27 Rime

#28 Grim Fandango Remastered

#29 God of War Chains of Olympus

#30 Sleeping Dogs

#31 Batman The TellTale Series

☯️100% Games☯️

Spoiler

spacer.pngThe Backlog

S3b63f1.pngS6c7f36.pngS6e707d.pngS226f1c.pngSb6c0ca.pngS88259a.pngS7fea91.pngSb4e9ed.pngS5bd47c.pngS57a5f1.pngS1d8951.pngSd9ebf0.pngS9f343c.pngSe31f9b.pngS4ff069.pngS209ac6.pngS261b87.pngS29f5ab.pngSb381a9.pngS414f9d.pngS23ca1f.pngS2ad074.pngS9f1500.pngS8b4bfe.pngS6bdaf6.pngS76bec4.pngS16a70d.pngS7a0af6.pngS115e4e.pngS8e5913.pngS87e6a8.pngS23ed9c.pngS117b9e.pngS86c9da.pngS5b9590.pngS67b633.pngSf2fd1b.pngS1be3e1.pngS04f346.pngS031478.pngS0b6750.pngS5f245c.pngSa862cf.pngSa5e251.pngSb73233.pngS3fa622.pngS4cfc1c.pngS4cfc1c.pngSe04e6e.pngSe04e6e.pngSb4d039.pngS35f959.pngS4dcfa3.pngSbb0f58.pngSd3d539.pngS29f9a2.pngSb603ee.pngS6f0e9c.pngSdbf4bd.pngSc1510a.pngS2ae26d.pngS639997.pngS689cb8.pngSb80aea.pngSe75abb.pngS04d381.pngSe77cca.pngS358b59.pngSdfced3.pngS91d83a.pngSb99670.pngS667826.pngS38212b.pngS5be6a1.pngSf3f0d4.pngS50ff88.pngSfbb60b.pngS38d959.pngS38d959.pngS109561.pngS109561.pngS45fc98.pngS5893a6.pngS1ae6d8.pngS42395b.pngSf8ba9e.png

Spoiler

Games I Don't Own But Would Like To And Complete

• Mortal Kombat
  • MXGP
  • Ratcet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Voodoo Chronicles
  • Zombi
Spoiler

Games I Can't/Won't Plat or 100%

• Destiny (I like the game but not enough to plat it)
  • de Blob (Nice game but I would only get it if it is cheap, originally played it with PSNow subscription)
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origins (online servers were shut down long before I even owned my PS3 therefore making the platinum unobtainable)
  • F.E.A.R. 3 (Didn't care for game and something about the lighting made me nauseous)
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Didn't care for the game)
  • X-men (came with my PS3 but was lost when my cousin formatted my system in revenge and when I thought I would actually buy it, it was no longer on the PSN store)

Any advice on how to improve my checklist or the best way/ways to tackle my backlog is greatly appreciated.

Edited by ZombHunter13
Currently working on adding more opinions about games played
  • Like 3

I currently got the 100% for the PS4 version of Journey and I got to say I absolutely love the game to pieces. Back on the PS3, I got PS Now because of Journey and a few other games. I was pretty surprised how the game grew on me. The only thing about the 100% that could stop some people would have to be the Reflection trophy which requires you to sit and mediate with another player for 20 seconds or more and maybe the Companion trophy which requires you to go through the journey with one person for the majority of the time and return to the beginning. Otherwise the trophies for the game are fairly easy to obtain. Trophy hunter or not, I recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a unique experience and/or a game that can be very calming to play.

Last trophy earned:

12L336b72.png

Wonder

Trophy Requirements: Meet 10 or more unique travelers

• Like 1

Small update on progress for Horizon Zero Dawn.

Current Completion: 52/56

All I need to do is get to level 50 (currently level 49) and get half suns and blazing suns at all hunting grounds (I've neglected this for the most part so this will probably be the last two before the plat).

Horizon Zero Dawn is now completed. I actually got this game for two reasons; one was the game was getting heavy praise and two it is actually partially set in the state I consider home. It didn't fail to entertain me story wise and I recognized more than a few places from my state. I definitely see why the game is a GOTY contender. As I previously said the story was good though if I'm completely honest predictable to some extent (didn't dampen the plot for me though) and the combat in the game is fast and well done. I really like how each machine had different weak points to exploit and how some of the bigger machines took more strategy to take down.  Overall, the game is absolutely amazing and definitely finds its place in some of my top favorite games.

1Lf9f2b0.png

:platinum:All trophies obtained.:platinum:

Last trophy before platinum:

30Lf089e6.png

:gold:Blazing suns at all Grounds:gold:

Earn a Blazing Sun mark in all trials at all of the Hunting Grounds

Edited by ZombHunter13

A game I'd highly recommend that is another easy 100% is Flower! I picked it up on a sale a month or two ago and played through it immediately. It's an enjoyable experience with great graphics. The controller movement gameplay is a little jarring at first, but easy to pick up on!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two games off the backlog and both are 100% games.

AdVenture Capitalist

L570e71.png

Last trophy earned:

7Le6d602.png

:gold:The Great AdVenture:gold:

Unlock the 626th achievement on Earth

The game is free and I enjoyed the phone version so I thought why not? This game is all about making money and spending the money to make more money. I think it is a nice little game to play when you are short on time to play games or when you just need a break from another game. 

Type:Rider

La0a851.png

Last trophy earned:

10L2f5ba4.png

:bronze:Thirst for Knowledge:bronze:

Read all the books

One of this month's free PS Plus games. I got to say I really liked this game, though it does only appeal to a certain audience. The game is about the history of fonts told through a side scrolling adventure, though the game doesn't force you to learn about the history, but I found it quite interesting since I love learning about any sort of history. The controls for the game aren't perfect but it isn't so bad that the game is inoperable, and some of the ways they portrayed the times was quite amusing. Overall, I think this game is one to give a chance.

Edited by ZombHunter13
  • Like 1

Another game off the backlog! 

Abzu

L0ac77d.png

Last trophy earned:

12Lc8624b.png

:gold:Collector:gold:

Add all secret shells to your collection

I have been wanting to play this game for a while but was waiting for it to go on sale, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was one of this month's free PS Plus games. The game itself was a great experience and worth the wait. It was for the most part intriguing since you only got your environment to draw what happened and what is happening and the game left me making up my own story to what that was. This game is definitely one that I recommend giving a go. 

Edited by ZombHunter13
writer occasionally has brain glitches

• 3 weeks later...

3 100% games off the backlog!

Flower (PS3 and PS4)

Last trophy earned on both versions:

2Leac50f.png

:silver:Nature:silver:

Bloom 10,000 flowers

spacer.pngFollowing @TristanBrown17's advice I got 100% in both versions of Flower and I got to thank you for it as it was a nice way to relax while I was dealing with finals. Having played both together in such a small amount of time, it was easy to see how much more detail is in the PS4 version and how much smoother the motion control as well. It wasn't to hard to get the hang of the motion control for me (probably due to spending so much time playing the Wii before ever owning the PS3). Definitely a game I'd recommend if you need to relax a little after a long day or something.

inFamous: Festival of Blood

L38a6b1.png

Last trophy earned:

14L709748.png

:bronze:Play. Create. Scare.:bronze:

Play 20 Festival of Blood UGC Missions

This game... well I really like this game. It is a goofy (at least to me) take on the inFamous universe due to the game being about Cole being turned into a bloodsucker by Blood Mary as a story told by Zeke who is trying to get a girl's attention. If you haven't played this I definitely recommend getting your hands on it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Game off the backlog!

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

:platinum:True Survivor:platinum:

1L532059.png

50L427f2d.png

:bronze:Shopaholic:bronze:

Buy every upgrade and character in multiplayer

As someone completely new to Tomb Raider it was a great way to be introduce to the series. The single player was great in terms of story, I love the transformation that Lara had from greenhorn adventurer on her first ever adventure to a hardened survivor who has seen incredible yet horrific things and has suffered lost of those closest to her. I almost had to start from scratch due to the corrupted save error but past that i didn't have any other issues with the game. The multiplayer is pretty much dead, what is kicking is decent to play though, but the Cry for Help mode is completely dead making it only playable with a boosting group. The grind toward level 60 in the multiplayer was long and pretty boring but worth it to have the platinum.

On another note the backlog saw a decent increase:

Alien: Isolation (PS3)

L758ac7.png

Life is Strange

Ld80014.png

Killing Floor 2

Le44c63.png

The Last of Us Remastered

Lfd4cf0.png

All but Killing Floor 2 were on my wishlist of games; however, Killing Floor 2 has been an unexpected yet really fun entry to the backlog. Even more unexpectedly my cousin who usually disapproves of my trophy hunting hobby decided to go for the platinum with me which has been a really nice gaming experience with him. 

Update on LEGO Marvel's Avengers:

So having put this game in the Summer Backlog Challenge I have been working on and off on it and am currently at 51/71 of the trophies. The platinum should be earned by today or tomorrow and I'm sure the 100% on this game will follow a few hours after. 

• Like 1

Another one bite's the dust!

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

:platinum:Peace In Our Time:platinum:

1L384bd1.png

39Lda821e.png

:silver:Prefect Pannapictagraphist:silver:

Unlock and view all 15 Minikit Comic Pages

Last trophy for 100%:

68L954ee0.png

:bronze:A Part Of Something Bigger:bronze:

Complete the 'MARVEL's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' level with all Minikits unlocked

It was a pretty fun Lego game and by far it was the biggest one I have played. I enjoyed quite a bit but that is due to liking Lego game's humor andhaving watch and loved most of the movies the game has you play through (both Avengers movies, Thor: The Dark World, and Captain American: Winter Soldier being the ones I have watched still haven't watch Ironman 3 or Captain America: The First Avenger but really want to correct that). The DLC content was pretty great and definitely makes me want to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but my favorite was the Ant-Man DLC though that is mostly due to Luis's commentary on the events. Glad to have it done and added to the slowly but steadily growing collection of platinums! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

:platinum:Master Thief:platinum:

1L14aa79.png

36L5291cf.png

:gold:100% Pure Cooper:gold:

Complete 100% of the game

With this completed the only Sly game I haven't 100%ed is Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. With that said I have to say that this entry is my favorite so far. Seeing the gang get back together was nice and I really enjoyed seeing the Cooper Gang grow with new faces and old ones from the previous entries. Though the focus was greatly shifted from the last two entries it was nice change and one that made sense concerning the raccoon the game was named after, Sly. Overall , this is a solid entry to the Sly franchise.

• 3 weeks later...

The backlog saw a huge increase... but all the games on my wishlist have been bought so that is a positive! 

L8449c3.png

Bayonetta (I wanted this game for well over an year but had no luck finding a physical copy so I caved and bought it off the PSN store)

L8047b1.png

DmC: Devil May Cry (I have had the game for a while but kept forgetting to add it to the backlog)

Ld95706.png

La0009b.png

L756f32.png

Lc9e04e.png

With the new God of War on the horizon I decided to pick these up in a sale that happened a little while ago

L9aef39.png

During the same sale, my cousin saw this and decided to ask me to buy it so we could play it co-op. 

Lf0abf0.png

Ld57e2d.png

L272970.png

I have been interested in the series ever since I first heard of it and since I saw it was on sale too I decided to take a chance on it.

L39546f.png

My cousin bought the game for me, saying that he really wanted to play it with me. So far I have been enjoying the game a lot. It's really surprising to me, since I usually am not a big fan of multiplayer.

Edited by ZombHunter13

• 1 month later...

Another game off the backlog.

Far Cry 3

1Lb6376a.png

:platinum:Mastered the Jungle:platinum:

Last trophy before plat:

51Lf4a147.png

:bronze:Getting Even:bronze:

Complete "Payback" Co-op Map (Online/Offline)

I see why people speak so fondly of the game, it was a great game start to finish. It did have it's faults though story-wise to me though, mostly within the second half.

Bit of story spoiling ahead:

Spoiler

Mainly after Vaas' death, due to the supposedly bigger bad of the game, the man that messed up Vaas and was his boss, Hoyt. He just wasn't portrayed enough or well enough to compete with Vaas. Because of that he came off a bit stale and even the final fight with him was kinda boring over Vaas' final fight. If Hoyt had been portrayed by himself as originally planned he would have been a much better bad guy, but then Vaas was added and despite being added in was easily the more 'likeable' villain. Plus Brody had actual motive to hate Vaas more than Hoyt. I mean Hoyt had his baby brother, but only due to Vaas and his men, plus Vaas killed his older brother and sent each of his friends and his girlfriend throughout the island to various fates.

The co-op was a bit of a hot mess but I enjoyed it mainly due to playing it couch co-op style with my baby cousin.

In other news, since my 20th plat is right around the corner I was thinking about what I should make it and finally came to the decision to make it Rise of the Tomb Raider. I am looking forward to the challenge it should  present. My current trophy progress in the game is 27/125 putting me at a whooping 20% completion. I would like to also go for the 100% in the game. I recently finished the co-op endurance with a long time trophy hunter friend of mine and I am doing my 1st playthough on survivor and my second will be to 100% everything in game and clean up whatever combat/ miscellaneous trophies since I feel no need to make to do so on survivor despite so far not struggling much currently. 

Edited by ZombHunter13

• 1 month later...

Earned my 20th platinum:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

1L440ad2.png

:platinum:Platinum:platinum:

You unlocked every trophy in the game

40L64dd6d.png

:bronze:Golden Child:bronze:

Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score

I haven't achieved 100% quite yet, right now Rise of the Tomb Raider is sitting at 121/125 making the percentage 96%. All that is left is some trophies from the Cold Darkness DLC, however I need a break from Rise so I'll come back to it in the future. 

I have two more games for the backlog:

Amnesia Collection

L3baf76.png

Destiny 2

Lea96d2.png

Since Halloween is right around the corner I have been thinking about going on a 'horror' game binge so I'll be playing Alien: Isolation, The Last of Us Remastered, The Evil Within, and Resident Evil 7 through and some of the other titles I have that fit the theme.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got two plats to add to the collection!

Assasssin's Creed Brotherhood

1L942ea5.png

Julius Caesar

Last Trophy before Platinum:

48L23f72a.png

:bronze:Role Model:bronze:

Get all the Co-op bonuses in 1 session (Multiplayer Only)

I never thought I would get this plat due to Role Model but luckily this website gave me the chance to do so. I really enjoy Brotherhood's single player. it was nice to see Ezio return and to continue to see his journey as an assassin. This stands as my second favorite entry (the first being Assassin's Creed II) so far. I'm looking forward to playing Revelations and seeing more of Ezio and Altair.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

1L9c00f5.png

Top of the Heap

Last trophy before Plat:

30L50cc57.png

:gold:Battle Hardened:gold:

The Final Battle Against Gol and Maia

I'm glad that I decided to pick up the series so far. Jak and Daxter was a blast to play through and definitely represents the type of games that made me love gaming in the first place with the platforming and collectibles that are actually fun to collect. My only regret with this game is that I didn't get it earlier. Looking forward to Jak II and Jak III.

As a side note, I updated the main post with info of which games that I do or don't own the DLC for. I have played some of Alien: Isolation and I got to say the first time having the Alien feeling like a threat was a bit nerve racking but I am more worried about people for the time being. The game seems to hold a lot of promise for me to be actually scared, which is exciting since I grew up watching horror movies making me a bit numb to most scares movie or not.

• 1 month later...

InFamous Second Son is off the backlog.

1L889b63.png

:platinum:Enjoy Your Powers:platinum:

Last trophy before plat:

2L9643db.png

:silver:Unstoppable:silver:

Finish the game on Expert difficulty

The game is really fun to play. Out of the abilities, my favorite was neon. The good ending was a lot more satisfying than the bad ending though: however, evil karma for digital made the ability a lot more fun to play. It also marks as my first plat for the inFamous series and I am looking forward to playing the past entries and maybe picking up First Light in the future. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

4 games added to the backlog

L2865b6.png

It was one of last months free games last month but I wasn't sure if I should add it to the backlog until I saw some gameplay and thought that it looked interesting.

L4825d8.png

Grim Fandango Remastered

L6a0f86.png

Hitman GO

L65af9f.png

Lara Croft GO

Picked this three up for really cheap for the Holiday Sale on the PS Store. I have been interested in each of these games for a while. Hopefully they are as fun as they appear.