8. Murdered: Soul Suspect 0%
  9. The Order: 1886 0%
  10. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 0%
  11. Telltale's The Walking Dead: A New Frontier 0%
  12. Planet 51: The Game 11%
  13. South Park: Stick of Truth 0%
  14. Telltale's Batman 100%
  15. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (vita) 13%

Done the story and all mercenary missions on assassins creed up to 100% synch aswell as got a few of the misc trophys out the way, should have the plat within the next few days.

• Like 1

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 4:02 PM, alte_muehle91 said:

This seems like a fun event. I'd still like to participate, if that's alright.

PSVita

• Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (0/55 l 0%)
  • Root Letter (0/27 l 0% >> 27/27 l 100%)

PS3

• Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel (0/59 l 0%)

PS4

• Atelier Sophie - Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (0/45 l 0%)
  • Gravity Rush Remastered (2/64 l 1%)
  • Tales of Berseria (8/51 l 12%)
  • Valkyria Chronicles (0/21 l 0%)

Total: 27/262 trophies earned l 74 days to go

Root Letter completed!

I have mixed feelings about this game. Most of the non-true-endings were lacking in emotion. The dialogues were also pretty sterile, as were the characters. And the writing was... subpar in some situations. I did like the setting, the animated scenes and the artwork though. And the True End was sweet.

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Good luck with that one!  It's not an outright difficult plat once you get the hang of the battle system, but there is a severe lack of info about some things in the game that do make a few trophies a bit more frustrating than they need to be.  The guide on here isn't that great and is missing a lot of details that are needed for the plat, but it will help you with your first playthrough and help with a majority of trophies (it is solid for the sixth sense stuff and most of the battle trophies).  I'd recommend supplementing that with the boards on GameFAQs since I found the guide really is very lacking in info for the Handbook for the Recently Deceased trophy, which is probably the hardest in the game mostly because of a lack of info.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind once I start the game.

I won't be home on weekdays until July 14th, so I probably won't be making a lot of progress. But I will start Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, I guess.

1 hour ago, alte_muehle91 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind once I start the game.

I won't be home on weekdays until July 14th, so I probably won't be making a lot of progress. But I will start Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, I guess.

You're welcome.  If you need any tips, feel free to ask me since I did plat it recently enough to remember a good amount and it is a fun game with a pretty reasonable ultra rare plat, it's mostly an ultra rare because of the lack of info and how tricky the battle system can be to learn, but once you get the hang of it the game is pretty easy.

Progress update

PS4
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey (0%)
Digimon World: Next Order (17%)
Gravity Rush 2 (7%)
Never Alone (0% -> 12%)
Nier Automata (0%)
Nights of Azure (18%)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (0% -> 6%)
Starwhal (25%)

PS3
Anna: Extended Edition (0%)
Closure (23%)
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (0%)
Okami HD (14%)

Vita
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (14%)
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (2% -> 5%)
Bastion (0%)
Croixleur Sigma (23%)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (0%)
History Legends of War: Patton (0%)
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (91% -> 100%)
Ultratron (0%)

A few small updates starting some games up, but the big completion is getting Hyperdimension Neptunia U done with by finishing all the lily ranks. It was an annoying grind at the end there, but nothing too difficult. I replaced it on my memory card with Bastion and Ultratron so those might get started soon.

Update 3:

Finished Harry Potter. The best thing I can say about this game is that none of the trophies glitched.

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - I have successfully made it through the veteran level that was giving me such grief. I have many of the rest of the grind trophies, so now primarily shots fired and veteran difficulty left.

Made some small progress on all the other games on my list. However, not feeling in the mood for any of those right now, so I'm going to add Killzone HD to my challenge list. This game has been on my backlog since it's original release as a ps2 title. Starting it off tonight with 0%.

On 6/4/2017 at 8:44 AM, Reasuns said:

I'd like to join in on this challenge. What's funny is I don't think my backlog is considered the same as others. I only load games on my account if I am going to 100%. So, instead, my backlog consists of games that I physically own but have never started. It's kind of a problem... I own so many games I've never even put in my PlayStation.

Here's my list:

PS3

God of War II (0%) 100%

God of War III (0%) 60%

God of War: Ascension (0%)

God of War: Chains of Olympus (0%)

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (0%)

PS4

Odd World: New n' Tasty (0%)

Final Fantasy XV (0%)

Borderlands 2 (7%)

Progress update 1

Still working on finishing the gow series. Will then move on to the ps4 games.

Edited by Reasuns

Progress update:

1. Grim Fandango Remastered..............................100%
  2. Child of Light.......................................................100%
  3. Lone Survivor......................................................100%
  4. Oddworld: New n' Tasty.......................................1%
  5. Broken Age..........................................................0%
  6. Transistor............................................................13%
  7. Dead Space.........................................................4%
  8. The Evil Within.....................................................3%
  9. Outlast.................................................................3%
  10. BioShock 2...........................................................0%

I got the Lone Survivor platinum! That's 30% of my backlog challenge done. :D It wasn't a bad game, but it was way too hard to understand for me lol. I feel like I missed a bunch of the enjoyment from the story, because I understood the main points of the plot but it somehow couldn't get myself to care about it at all. Next up is Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!

1. Mass Effect Andromeda (18%)
2. Persona 5 (17%)
3. Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (18% => 25%)
4. Strider (0%)
5. Earthlock: Festival of Magic (4% => 6%)
6. Virginia (0%)
7. Nights of Azure (13%)
8. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (0%)
9. The Order 1886 (0% => :platinum:)
10. Wheels of Aurelia (:platinum:)
11. Ether One (0%)
12. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (0%)
13. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (0%)
14. The Little Acre (:platinum:)
15. Psychonauts (0%)
16. Alone With You (0%)
17. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse (0%)
18. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (18%)
19. Day of the Tentacle (12%)
20. Axiom Verge (0%)

Finished off The Order 1886 pretty fun short platinum 17 more to go! xD

Edited by RingUnlimited

Lack of Progress Update 1

Short n sweet update No.1, only progress is Final Fantasy up to 31%. Still loving this game, there is something great about returning to a big game and knowing where to go and what everything is building to. Looking forward to continuing on but will shift focus to a bit of VR and Vita to start pushing through this list. 

Hope everyone is having fun in their own backlog journeys ☺️

PS4

Mafia 3 (10%)

Nier Automata (4%)

Watchdogs 2 (1%)

Final Fantasy XV (NA Region Stack ) (31%) 200th Platinum ?

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 (0%)

PS3

Disney Infinity 2.0 (5%)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (4%)

Swap Force (0%)

Saw (0%)

Wonderbook : Diggs Nightcrawler (0%)

PSVita

Dying Reborn (20%)

Resistance Burning Skies (15%)

Sword Art Online : Hollow Realisation (0%) (will be playing majority on Vita)

Root Letter (EU Stack) (0%)

Lego Legends of the Chima (0%)

PSVR

Job Simulator (US Stack) (0%)

Robinson The Journey (5%)

Farpoint (0%)

How we Soar (0%)

Time Machine VR (0%)

On 18-6-2017 at 0:10 AM, foxdeano18 said:

Completed sherlock, moved onto season 2 of the walking dead and smashed that out and then did a clean-up of the remaining trophies for ether one. All in all, a good few days for me.

I wanted to say "Season 2 of The Walking Dead had remaining trophies after you smashed it out?"

... Then I realised you were just not doing any caps on game titles and you were really talking about "Ether One", instead of mistyping "either one".

UPDATE #2

On 2017-06-11 at 1:39 PM, cerafinn said:
  • NieR (PS3, 8%)
  • Tales of Xillia (PS3, 8%)
  • Devil May Cry HD (PS3, 1%)
  • Final Fantasy X HD (PS3, 0%)
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS3, 3%)
  • Valkyria Chronicles (PS4, 0%)
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4, 14%)
  • LEGO Batman: Beyond Gotham (PS4, 0%)
  • Bloodborne (PS4, 2%)
  • InFamous: Second Son 100%
  • XBlaze Code: Embryo 100%
  • Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy (PS Vita, 9%)
  • Atelier Totori Plus (PS Vita, 16%)
  • Trillion: God of Destruction (PS Vita, 15%)
  • Tales of Hearts R (PS Vita, 2%)

Finished InFamous. It was a lot better than I originally remembered when I first tried it. I'm trying to hack away at Operation Abyss as well, but it's been a bit of a grind--doesn't help that I've restarted the game from the beginning because I was so lost on where I was in my old save.

Well, I am pretty relieved. That Mapleslavery event ends tomorrow(actually the 21st) and due to some bug involving reward boxes being deleted from Mega Burned characters, I have decided to stop playing that game except on the 21st when they patch up the new Override patch long enough to mess around with the new grid system and then it's going into lockdown mode until they release their new whip using thief for Global, which will probably be 2018, so I can now focus fully on my PSN backlog and upcoming platinum race participation. ^_^

Which is good because I just got my newest Gamefly game.

Update 4:

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita) - 100%

Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita) - 2%

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Vita) - 4%

The Little Acre (PS4) - 100%

Psychonauts (PS4) - 0%

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Episodes 2 to 5 (PS3) - 0%, 0%, 0% and 0%

Batman all completed now for platinum 57. A really enjoyable game in my opinion, although Could get tedious on having to play-through it three times for the platinum. I found that each play-through was quicker than the last, with more knowledge of the map and story. My final one took about three and a half hours.

Now to switch my main focus on to Sly 3 which I've picked up one more today on. From previous Sly experience I really enjoy the mini-game type missions in these, they provide a nice break from the standard gameplay, looking forward to getting cracking with it.

Progress update

PS4
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey (0%)
Digimon World: Next Order (17%)
Gravity Rush 2 (7%)
Never Alone (12%)
Nier Automata (0%)
Nights of Azure (18%)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (6%)
Starwhal (25%)

PS3
Anna: Extended Edition (0%)
Closure (23%)
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (0%)
Okami HD (14%)

Vita
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (14%)
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (5% -> 7%)
Bastion (0% -> 1%)
Croixleur Sigma (23%)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (0%)
History Legends of War: Patton (0%)
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (100%)
Ultratron (0% -> 52%)

A few Vita updates. I have all the Ultratron trophies up to the last stretch of levels, so I just have to beat level 50 and upgrade all the pets to maximum. Finished the 2nd assignment in Escha & Logy, and started Bastion up. However, the Gems of War DLC trophy that was bugged for a month or so was fixed and new trophies were added, so I'll be playing that for a while in addition to these games.

Progress update:

1. Grim Fandango Remastered..............................100%
  2. Child of Light.......................................................100%
  3. Lone Survivor......................................................100%
  4. Oddworld: New n' Tasty.......................................1%->20%
  5. Broken Age..........................................................0%
  6. Transistor............................................................13%
  7. Dead Space.........................................................4%
  8. The Evil Within.....................................................3%
  9. Outlast.................................................................3%
  10. BioShock 2...........................................................0%

I'm making slow but steady progress in Oddworld, it's a lot better than I expected and I'm quite enjoying the game. :D I'm halfway through my first playthrough (on Hard), and still have to do a full speedrun playthrough on Easy, as well as a 'bad ending' Easy playthrough. It shouldn't be a problem though because the easy playthroughs are gonna be way easier and faster than this one. Looking forward to adding another UR plat to my collection. :)

Edited by harsly

I would like to add Life is Strange to this list if that's okay. I know this won't break the maximum(it'll be #13, I know I can't remove The Unfinished Swan since I locked my list in already and I don't intend to play it) but I'd like to have another quick platinum. And I got it for free from PSN Plus and it's made by Square-Enix!

Edited by MidnightCJ

41 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

I'm REALLY sorry I haven't been paying much attention to this. Been going through a lot of personal crap, so this was on the back burner. Still not fully through it yet, but will work on paying more attention to this. :)

Take care of your life first. Hope everything starts to go your way!?

• Like 3

1. Mass Effect Andromeda (18%)
2. Persona 5 (17%)
3. Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (25%)
4. Strider (0%)
5. Earthlock: Festival of Magic (6%)
6. Virginia (0%)
7. Nights of Azure (13%)
8. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (0%)
9. The Order 1886 (:platinum:)
10. Wheels of Aurelia (:platinum:)
11. Ether One (0%)
12. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (0%)
13. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (0%)
14. The Little Acre (:platinum:)
15. Psychonauts (0%)
16. Alone With You (0%)
17. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse (0%)
18. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (18%)
19. Day of the Tentacle (12% => :platinum:)
20. Axiom Verge (0%)

Another day another platinum Day of the Tentacle done was slightly nervous about the mental patience trophy but it all worked out pretty well!

Edited by RingUnlimited

inFamousFestival of Blood (5/14) 23% -> (14/14) 100%

Final Fantasy VII (2/32) 2%

Far Cry 3 (3/51) 4%

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (3/36) 4%

Until Dawn (2/19) 5%

Alice: Madness Returns (8/51) 11% -> (9/51)12%

LEGO Marvel Avengers (0/71) 0% -> (4/71) 4%-> (42/71) 56% -> (71/71) 100%

LEGO Marvel Avengers is officially done. It was good fun and as I mentioned in a previous post the humor was nice. There is a section in the free play where I had to play it several times to collect all the collectibles due to a pretty small time frame. The DLC were really nice too, my favorite was the Ant-Man DLC due to it's narrator Luis. Also played a little bit of Alice: Madness Return's DLC which is the first game American McGee's Alice. The first impression I have is that the controls for it are super wonky and I don't think even playing through the whole of it will be enough to get fully used to it, but I am interested to see it through so that I get the full story without having to rely on the collectibles in the base game to fill in the gaps (and it can bug me pretty severely to play a series out of order and there are few exceptions to that).

maxresdefault.jpg

On 6/16/2017 at 7:32 PM, MidnightCJ said:

Platinums:

• Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories (6%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (1%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (4%)
  • Dragon Fantasy Book of Ice (26%)
  • Dark Cloud (42%)
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters (:platinum:)
  • Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (45%)\
  • Life is Strange (18%)

100%:

• The Unfinished Swan (0%) (Not touching ever again)
  • Gone Home: Console Edition (100%)
  • A Boy and His Blob (14%)
  • ABZU (100%)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 (52%)

So after I started playing it and felt deeply moved by the story of two messed-up college girls, one who has the power to pull a Sands of Time gimmick, I decided, why not? I needed to have another complete platinum on this list before June ends. :P

I got the okay from the thread mod so it's now on the list. Tonight I'll work on it and Dark Cloud.

7 hours ago, ZombHunter13 said:

LEGO Marvel Avengers is officially done. It was good fun and as I mentioned in a previous post the humor was nice. There is a section in the free play where I had to play it several times to collect all the collectibles due to a pretty small time frame. The DLC were really nice too, my favorite was the Ant-Man DLC due to it's narrator Luis. Also played a little bit of Alice: Madness Return's DLC which is the first game American McGee's Alice. The first impression I have is that the controls for it are super wonky and I don't think even playing through the whole of it will be enough to get fully used to it, but I am interested to see it through so that I get the full story without having to rely on the collectibles in the base game to fill in the gaps (and it can bug me pretty severely to play a series out of order and there are few exceptions to that).

i honestly wish I had spent the DLC money and rented the PS4 version instead of the Vita version. Then I wouldn't have a cancerous tumor of six trophies on my account. xD I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Try LEGO Batman 3! It's just as boss! ^_^

• Like 1

@MidnightCJ I actually have thought about it after seeing the previews to the movie! It definitely would be cool to get another good lego game under my belt. If you feel like going back to it and playing it on PS4 and getting the DLCs I definitely recommend using Stan Lee and Dormammu as both have almost all the tricks needed to 100% the game past one or two exceptions. I have been thinking about adding Life is Strange to my list if OP allows it aswell since it is one of those games that I have been wanting to play for a long while. Good luck with your list! ☺️

Cyberdimension Neptunia (KR): 61% => 90%

I'm on Quest Rank 8 now, so once I have that done, I'm done the plat. I also only have one character left to teach skills and the character is one level off from learning their last skill, which I'm saving for last so my plat screenshot doesn't suck like it did on the JP version.