Supernova trophy

MILAN-AGO

Hello, I am getting mad in order to achieve the last trophy "Supernova". I spent literally one month behind that, I use the microphone of the ps4 to do that but even the previous version of the game (1.13 I believe, many users said it is easier in that mode), I cannot reach the 90K. The best score I got was around 78K for the ABBA song cause it is the only song where you have more possibilities to get it. Anyone has any suggestion for that trophy?

Thanks a lot in advance! 

Edited by MILAN-AGO
Specifications

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Litterally got it on my first 15 minutes of playing the game with this video (version 1.0). It's basically Dancing queen but without the instruments to mess your mic up: 

Just shove your mic next to your speaker and enjoy the only trophy that actually requires any effort to pop !

For posterity:

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
  • Like 1

I know this is an older post and I just got it earlier this week. After you achieve all over trophies, sync your trophies, then sign off from the PS network, re-install the game without updates/patches and do it that way.  I got the MAX points on Dancing Queen when I did this. There was a patch some time ago and that basically made the trophy close to

un-achievable.

For the rest of the trophies, like sing all of the songs 10 times. You do not need to use the fan trick. I literally had a mic plugged in, left it next to the playstation and set a timer to just push the buttons for it to run again. You don't need to score any points for this to work. Same with singing 1st to 50K, We Sing and the other modes you have to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I have download version, and can't download it without the patch. It's automatically version 1.02.

Doing Abba 'Dancing Queen' because it has the highest scores.

Tried singing it, fan trick, tone generators, acapella, humming....everything I can think of. No luck, stuck at about 55k.

Don't know how the hell I'm supposed to find another 35k points.

I don't want to buy a microphone just for one trophy. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

You have to play unpatched AKA with the disc version and no updates sadly.

It's pretty bullshit that we can't do it with the digital version :(

• 1 year later...

Has someone a tip whats going on here? I reached 92K points with she will be loved and the trophy didn't pop. :( do I have to sing in a specific mode? I made it on singleplayer Solo with voice on hard.

Edit: Do I have to be logged into PSN because I am not, I wanted to get Platinum first. So I have no Leaderbord. I Also Play unpatched from disc.

I don't get it, I made it 4 times now, always 90800 to 93K points with my actual voice. Everything else popped just fine.

Another Edit, I have everything now from the patched version except for the Supernova/90k. it seems that playing unpached will NOT pop any trophies, but patched I can't seem to make it to 90k.

How could ppl above suggest to play unpatched bc it won't pop trophies!

I will keep trying patched and unpatched, maybe someday...

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhunting