SOLVED - Platinum Trophy glitch help

Sprunky123

I've played through the Assassin's Creed 2 game yesterday and the last two story trophies didn't pop (all I had left for the plat). I loaded my cloud save today that I had luckily made before playing the last 2 chapters and got the 2 trophies while completing the story. Problem is the plat didn't pop even though every other trophy was earned with me playing through it and all trophies were synced by me with PSN after earning them. 

Can somebody please tell me what I can do to get the plat to unlock? I don't want to play through the entire game again just to not get it then either.

EDIT: I fixed it thanks to Olliebear66t. I had to trigger some autosave points and ran around a bit and then it popped after a while.

Edited by Sprunky123
  • Like 1

Well, I am a completionist and even without the plat I got the 100% so I don't mind that. What I do hate is that it says completed in 0s in my profile and only when you click on the game you see the time stamps from me. I'm worried it'll get me flagged and I have to hide the game which I don't want to do. 

I had a similar situation happen to me where I got the final trophy of Guacamelee on Vita after doing the rest on PS3, and it took a while for the platinum to unlock even after syncing.

I think it just happened on the PS3 XMB screen after a minute or two, so maybe just leave it running there and see if anything happens. If that doesn't work, maybe try rebooting the game/console.

I don't think redoing any of the other trophies would help, because platinums aren't tied to the game or any save files, they should just unlock when it detects you have all the other trophies.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

Holy fuck, I got it now. Thank you everyone for your replies.

I restarted the console, loaded up the game and triggered some autosave points as suggested by @olliebear66t via learning a ranged weapon skill and buying a new weapon. It took a couple of minutes to pop afterwards but I did get it now.

Thank you all for your quick replies :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sprunky123 said:

Well, I am a completionist and even without the plat I got the 100% so I don't mind that. What I do hate is that it says completed in 0s in my profile and only when you click on the game you see the time stamps from me. I'm worried it'll get me flagged and I have to hide the game which I don't want to do. 

Not trophy whore?