Trophy thoughts

Developer offering a Thousand US Dollars for the First Person, who can record themselves beating the game with no deaths. 

I think there is a trophy that requires a no death run (Iron Bear?). Trophy Hunters, who want the top spot in being the first person to plat the game.

Great shot at some Cash. 

On 4/30/2017 at 5:46 PM, Kishnabe said:

Developer offering a Thousand US Dollars for the First Person, who can record themselves beating the game with no deaths. 

I think there is a trophy that requires a no death run (Iron Bear?). Trophy Hunters, who want the top spot in being the first person to plat the game.

Great shot at some Cash. 

Wish the first person luck!

Edited by Edunstar84

10 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Synophis and Grannytranny will have something to say about it :)

If you've seen Synophis play their games, you know he'll be the first to really master the game

He's a god at Axiom Verge and the first person to beat CloudBerry Kingdom and VVVVV to 100%

I wish anyone good luck if it's on that level in terms of difficulty

If it's easier than that, then it could be anyones game

Not sure if I'll go get this myself right this instant :)

• Like 2

On 3.5.2017 at 11:03 AM, ryankamal1998 said:

This game looks incredibly fun to me. Looks like it'll be a super rare plat. I'll pick this up myself for sure. 

That's what I thought. But ... played 20+ levels and was not having fun. For me its just too frustrating and no fun to die every 2 seconds so I can plaster the way to the exit with bear corpses and see my missing skills. Maybe I try a little more, but I think its not my game. Too bad, hope you folks have more fun.

Btw, I love N++ and played through a decent part of SMB.

I have hopes for Celeste and Splasher ;-)

3 hours ago, Alkuk said:

That's what I thought. But ... played 20+ levels and was not having fun. For me its just too frustrating and no fun to die every 2 seconds so I can plaster the way to the exit with bear corpses and see my missing skills. Maybe I try a little more, but I think its not my game. Too bad, hope you folks have more fun.

Btw, I love N++ and played through a decent part of SMB.

I have hopes for Celeste and Splasher ;-)

Damn sorry to hear. There's a trophy for beating the tutorial in /6 seconds or less and boy was that easier said than done. Theres a bonus level on the first world that's really hard. Can't even do it let alone no deaths. Last one I need in that world too

7 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Damn sorry to hear. There's a trophy for beating the tutorial in /6 seconds or less and boy was that easier said than done. Theres a bonus level on the first world that's really hard. Can't even do it let alone no deaths. Last one I need in that world too

I think I saw you streaming on twitter yesterday!? A level with a  crazy flying "whatever it was" and a moving platform. It looked ultrahard ?. Did you beat it?

Ah, one thing comes to mind. Level 3-1 right at the beginning tells me how to wall climb these ceiling stairs so to say. I tried it 100 of times and got it 2 times. Can you do it consistently.

I have far less problems with it in SMB, but have nt figured it out here. I think I will do some levels today and in the coming days to check, if it clicks, but doubt it.

have fun

Alkuk

Edited by Alkuk
Grammar

2 hours ago, Alkuk said:

I think I saw you streaming on twitter yesterday!? A level with a  crazy flying "whatever it was" and a moving platform. It looked ultrahard 1f609.png. Did you beat it?

Ah, one thing comes to mind. Level 3-1 right at the beginning tells me how to wall climb these ceiling stairs so to say. I tried it 100 of times and got it 2 times. Can you do it consistently.

I have far less problems with it in SMB, but have nt figured it out here. I think I will do some levels today and in the coming days to check, if it clicks, but doubt it.

have fun

Alkuk

Oh awesome you saw? Yeah I finally did t without dying and then I lost my stats which is why I created the other topic. Really annoying. It's really hard in comparison to the other world 1 levels. I'll try it again but I don't want a constant issue of losing stats, it's really not the best game for glitches like that to happen.

I saw that stair climbing thing and how people struggled, I'll have to try it myself. I find this game a lot harder than SMB but luckily the trophies aren't since it's not a whole continuous run of the worlds. 

Anyway I hope you adapt some op stair climbing skills bro. I have a feeling it will be needed on harder levels too 

1 hour ago, ryankamal1998 said:

So in terms of difficulty, it's harder than SMB -- even though you can use corpses? Care to elaborate what exactly makes it so difficult?

And so, are the trophies easier than SMB? I kinda don't want to break my spirit, aha

Edited by weavsxx

4 minutes ago, weavsxx said:

So in terms of difficulty, it's harder than SMB -- even though you can use corpses? Care to elaborate what exactly makes it so difficult?

And so, are the trophies easier than SMB? I kinda don't want to break my spirit, aha

I'm playing on V mode for the trophy, that disables corpses. The corpses are only good if you want to clear the level, otherwise you won't get many trophies using them since a lot of it is no death. I find the game in general to be a bit  harder than SMB, you move really fast even when being precise with the D-pad so it's hard to stay on small platforms under pressure. SMB felt slightly easier to control in that respect. Also this game has bonus levels like SMB has warp zones. These so far appear to be really difficult even in world one. If you got the platinum on SMB I'd say this is a really good challenge but you may want to wait for the stat loss fix.

This would be a lot more difficult if the trophies were "beat world x without dying in one go" but it's not. You just do level by level which makes me think it'll be easier than SMB. As far as levels go they are much longer and start off much harder too.

59 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

I'm playing on V mode for the trophy, that disables corpses. The corpses are only good if you want to clear the level, otherwise you won't get many trophies using them since a lot of it is no death. I find the game in general to be a bit  harder than SMB, you move really fast even when being precise with the D-pad so it's hard to stay on small platforms under pressure. SMB felt slightly easier to control in that respect. Also this game has bonus levels like SMB has warp zones. These so far appear to be really difficult even in world one. If you got the platinum on SMB I'd say this is a really good challenge but you may want to wait for the stat loss fix.

This would be a lot more difficult if the trophies were "beat world x without dying in one go" but it's not. You just do level by level which makes me think it'll be easier than SMB. As far as levels go they are much longer and start off much harder too.

I see! Thanks for explaining. I'll wait for the fix then, I'll definitely get this down the road as it seems lots of fun.

• Like 1

Hm, tried some World 1 trophies and the fun is coming back a bit. Also managed to do a 25:91 run of the tutorial level. After 1-2 hours ;-)

Leaderboards seem not to work properly. And whats it with local ghost? They rarely showed up after activating, and when they do, not the fastest time and not complete runs it seems!?

One other thing: Fenix Furia is a really good platformer that went under the radar of most people. Once you get the controls, it is great fun. Just the god mode trophy was too hard for me.

4 hours ago, Alkuk said:

Hm, tried some World 1 trophies and the fun is coming back a bit. Also managed to do a 25:91 run of the tutorial level. After 1-2 hours ;-)

Leaderboards seem not to work properly. And whats it with local ghost? They rarely showed up after activating, and when they do, not the fastest time and not complete runs it seems!?

One other thing: Fenix Furia is a really good platformer that went under the radar of most people. Once you get the controls, it is great fun. Just the god mode trophy was too hard for me.

Grat work. It's pretty harsh for a tutorial trophy huh? Took me an hour ish too. I've been doing every world on V mode to get a feel for no death runs and it's going to be insanely difficult.

1 hour ago, KaKrackle said:

Damnnnnn. It's neck and neck for the number 1 spot on the leaderboard guys. My money's still on GrannyTranny though!

Granny, kirb or Synophis. Synophis said it'll take a long time because I think he's doing no deaths legit. Not sure. 

55 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Granny, kirb or Synophis. Synophis said it'll take a long time because I think he's doing no deaths legit. Not sure. 

What do you think of the game so far Ryan?  Is it worth getting.  I'm tempted to get it, but I'm not sure I will have time to go for the platinum. These are busy times for me lately haha.