Dark Tower crashing

Don't know if anyone else had this problem, but my story playthrough of The Dark Tower, the last level of year 3, crashed constantly. I had to reupload the disc twice, and the crash even affected the title screen at certain points. It was a mess. But I made it through. It always happened right at the beginning. The first time was right after the second Dementor. Then it would crash when I was clearing the ice barricade. And eventually, it would crash whenever Harry fired his first Patronis. Oddly enough, the solution I found was turning into Crookshanks and running past the first Dementor. Somehow, this worked, Harry killed the Dementor, and I got through the rest of the level fine. And never really had another problem. Just leaving this here as a statement in case others encounter the same issue. Crookshanks is always the answer!

• Like 1

Cheers for the tip, I had to stop playing the game due to this crash, thought the ps4 freezing was going to break it, even sent the disc back for a new one! I'll give this a go and report back with my findings

• Like 1