Warning to trophy hunters attempting this!!! *UPDATED*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/04/2017 at 6:08 AM, axlredgrave said:

After playing with a couple of my friends online just for fun, my friends have told me that at least half of the trophies popped for them when the match started and ended in mic chat. (Campaign and Spec Ops alike)

Also be sure to boost Spec Ops with a buddy that you can trust completely because those can be hacked as well.

I would really like to talk to your friends...I've scoured the online world looking for a mod menu that allows people to ding other people's trophies...I even spent quite a bit of time online recently asking hackers to pop my trophies politely...so far I ended up with nothing...any info they could provide would be appreciated...would it be possible for you to pm me their details, please?...

Also, I don't think you can do spec ops in public lobbies...will have to fire it up again to be sure though...seem to recall it being either invite only or split screen...

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 1:32 PM, xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx said:

I would really like to talk to your friends...I've scoured the online world looking for a mod menu that allows people to ding other people's trophies...I even spent quite a bit of time online recently asking hackers to pop my trophies politely...so far I ended up with nothing...any info they could provide would be appreciated...would it be possible for you to pm me their details, please?...

Also, I don't think you can do spec ops in public lobbies...will have to fire it up again to be sure though...seem to recall it being either invite only or split screen...

You're actually the first person I wanted to share this information once I obtained it from them if I could, but for some BS reason they won't give me the details and from what I've seen from the last time I played with them I think 1 of them was a hacker, IMO I think they're scared that I'll report them or someone else will. Other than that, they moved on to being full time PC gamers and won't share me any shred of details to this day no matter how nicely I asked. They also told me not to post any kind of details online even their IDs due to their extensive paranoia. Now half of them are full time modders and/or hackers, the irony of it all. Then again, I'm not surprised since there's not much regulations against that sort of thing unless if it's involving multiplayer components of games and as much as I hate to admit it, they can make certain games better than the original final products of certain games and can extend a game's life i.e Fallout 4, Skyrim, Doom, etc.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 1

Cool...thanks for the update...perhaps you could edit the op or thread title...up to you...I would have to say it's safe to assume that there are no mods that allow hackers to unlock other people's trophies in public lobbies in modern warfare 2...

(using my cell, big hands....hit paste when I was trying to bold, italicize above and the thread link came up....no idea how to remove it on phone editor...haha...apologies, will remove next time I'm at my pc...)

Side note: i really don't care how people play their games or earn their trophies although I have to admit god mode aimbot  users that are invisible, can see through walls and fly and have impossibly tweaked weapons, while also having the ability to derank or reset everyone and prevent them from leaving the lobby, etc. can be a bit frustrating when they become prevalent online (like in mw2)...I just like accuracy so jump at any chance of someone pointing me in the direction of contradictory evidence to what I've found while putting together a white list idea...funny that it often makes people paranoid when I ask them about it...some just straight up lie, others twist the facts, and then there are a group who seem to have taken an oath of secrecy while often also losing their memory...haha...

I'm not the type to flag (disclaimer: I flagged a few people many years ago when I ran into hackers on gta iv in public lobbies as I had friends speedrunning the game at the time complaining about people with mods owning the boards but would never do it now; stopped giving a $hit about trophies and stats a long time ago) or care, just looking for credible info and from experience know that it could just take one person to provide Intel that could point me in a direction I may have overlooked...

2 hours ago, xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx said:

Cool...thanks for the update...perhaps you could edit the op or thread title...up to you...I would have to say it's safe to assume that there are no mods that allow hackers to unlock other people's trophies in public lobbies in modern warfare 2...

(using my cell, big hands....hit paste when I was trying to bold, italicize above and the thread link came up....no idea how to remove it on phone editor...haha...apologies, will remove next time I'm at my pc...)

Side note: i really don't care how people play their games or earn their trophies although I have to admit god mode aimbot  users that are invisible, can see through walls and fly and have impossibly tweaked weapons, while also having the ability to derank or reset everyone and prevent them from leaving the lobby, etc. can be a bit frustrating when they become prevalent online (like in mw2)...I just like accuracy so jump at any chance of someone pointing me in the direction of contradictory evidence to what I've found while putting together a white list idea...funny that it often makes people paranoid when I ask them about it...some just straight up lie, others twist the facts, and then there are a group who seem to have taken an oath of secrecy while often also losing their memory...haha...

I'm not the type to flag (disclaimer: I flagged a few people many years ago when I ran into hackers on gta iv in public lobbies as I had friends speedrunning the game at the time complaining about people with mods owning the boards but would never do it now; stopped giving a $hit about trophies and stats a long time ago) or care, just looking for credible info and from experience know that it could just take one person to provide Intel that could point me in a direction I may have overlooked...

I updated it and I posted a warning/disclaimer to anyone that attempts to BS their disputes that is until if someone actually comes along and proves us wrong and provides credible evidence which is very highly unlikely but not impossible (chances of that happening being .0000000000000001% XD).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got the game, and if you do Special Ops in a private lobby with someone you pretty much safe?

EDIT: I see that people in the dispute forum lie about the modding autopopping bullshit, so i guess it is only save hacked and that's why they fake blaming the modding hackers. Nice that there is no modding hackers in the game, so i don't have to worry about that stuff than.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 9:20 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just got the game, and if you do Special Ops in a private lobby with someone you pretty much safe?

EDIT: I see that people in the dispute forum lie about the modding autopopping bullshit, so i guess it is only save hacked and that's why they fake blaming the modding hackers. Nice that there is no modding hackers in the game, so i don't have to worry about that stuff than.

There's mods for the game, I've seen some few people, very few, pop a lot of trophies at the same time that isn't save file use. I've seen some overlap with using mods in other games too, so I assume these are running mods themselves.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

There's mods for the game, I've seen some few people, very few, pop a lot of trophies at the same time that isn't save file use. I've seen some overlap with using mods in other games too, so I assume these are running mods themselves.

Thanks for letting me know. I need 4 maps left anyway 2 are easily done solo, 1 map "Wetwork" "Last Breach to beat the level i always shoot the hostages or the red barrels) probably the hardest level in the game. The game is EXTREMLY laggy too with a coop partner in Special Ops that i almost say to him that i do it alone, but i didn't want to dissapoint the guy so we dealed with the lag and go trough most missions with alot off lag.

• 1 month later...

Finally got all the stars in MW2. I recommend someone that lives close to you. I had almost no lag at all.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/175-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/36-star-69

Me: https://psnprofiles.com/TazDevilz1986

Coop partner from Belgium: https://psnprofiles.com/MrTsjerno_20

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2