A Filthy Casual Challenge Among Elite: Andrea VS Jem - ANDREA WINS!

We're just over a day in, and this has already become the most intense poll I've ever seen on PSNP that wasn't for some sort of prize. Our clashing strategical minds have brought trophy hunters from all over to support our causes. I can already tell this will be fun to follow over the next month.

(If only we could show some more love for Time and Eternity.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Andrea said:

Thanks to everyone who has kept this deadlocked in spite of Jem's constant grand-standing (begging) for votes! :)

If I recall correctly, you did some begging yourself in a group message or two.

Thanks for the vote, @Asvinia (I see you down there!). I greatly appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like I need to go all out for a tie-breaker in the THL, so I won't have time to play longer games like the ones in this plat race for a while. After a lot of begging, @Andrea and I agreed to push back the start time two weeks, giving everyone two more weeks to vote for Time and Eternity. The countdown and opening post have been updated accordingly.

Edited by jem12345

• 2 weeks later...

There are just a few days left before this plat race finally starts! I don't know how SEV2 suddenly got a spike in votes, but if you're reading this right now and haven't voted yet, you can help turn the tides by voting for Time and Eternity. Go out and change the fate of this plat race for the better!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Thanks so much!

There are just over six hours left to vote (for Time and Eternity)! I sure hope this doesn't end in a draw.

It indeed looks like a draw with both games on 42 votes :lol:

btw by relatively long games I though I will see some plats that take minimum 100 hours :P

Just now, Saionji said:

It indeed looks like a draw with both games on 42 votes :lol:

btw by relatively long games I though I will see some plats that take minimum 100 hours :P

100 hours isn't relatively long. It's just LONG.

To be fair, I made this around the time we were both still playing a lot of quick trash, so my view on length may have been skewed.

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

100 hours isn't relatively long. It's just LONG.

To be fair, I made this around the time we were both still playing a lot of quick trash, so my view on length may have been skewed.

I see no problem, you may be right. Maybe its just my point of view, there are indeed games that can be platted in 1-2 hours. When I see 2-4/10 difficulty and 15-20h time to plat I think of it like its an easy plat.

1 minute ago, Saionji said:

I see no problem, you may be right. Maybe its just my point of view, there are indeed games that can be platted in 1-2 hours. When I see 2-4/10 difficulty and 15-20h time to plat I think of it like its an easy plat.

The plats are easy overall. We just wanted to play something in between cheap trash and extremely hard/long games.

47 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

According to the trophy guide here, Time and Eternity takes way less than 100 hours. In fact, it takes exactly 38 of them. :P

No where does it say that we're playing 100-hour games. I categorize decently long in the 30-50 hour range.

We just passed 100 votes! Thanks for all the support guys, but it's sadly not enough just yet.

There are less than two hours to vote before this plat race finally starts! Time and Eternity supporters, we can still come back! It's still any game's win!

2 minutes ago, Gage said:

I don't want to make anyone play Time and Eternity, that game is trash ;p

It's all a matter of perspective. Based on my interests, Sniper Elite looks trashier than Time and Eternity. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

I don't want to make anyone play Time and Eternity, that game is trash ;p

I am enjoying it......well could be since I had pretty low expectations. But it had a different battle system that was somewhat engaging, enemy patterns to figure out etc. Sure there was a lot of quests where all you do is go to the next dot on the map and mash through dialog but overall not at the bottom of the the garbage can covered in 1 week old sushi. I guess it was different, now 100 hours of it.....