A Filthy Casual Challenge Among Elite: Andrea VS Jem - ANDREA WINS!

Done with all but the co-op for Sniper Elite V2 :) It was a fun game, not too tough minus a couple of cheap parts/long checkpoints. Hoping to have a session to finish the co-op by the end of the week. Naturally, I also set aside the first collectible of the last mission to earn on 1 July for the other races I'm starting that day.

Will be starting Enemy Within tomorrow most likely.

So for now my progress looks like:

35/42 Sniper Elite V2

0/31 Enemy Within

0/38 Thief

• Like 1

Scores have been updated.

I had a pretty busy weekend, so I'm off to a rather slow start. Then again, SEV2 seems to be by far the fastest game on the list, so it's hard to tell exactly how far behind I am. The goal is to do a Thief level a night on average, but we'll see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

42/42 Sniper Elite V2

31/31 XCOM Enemy Within

0/38 Thief

Even though it's only a Very Rare, Enemy Within is a decently challenging plat. That 4-character squad trophy is just a pain, but I saved myself a bunch of time having done a lot of Enemy Unknown back in the day - this playthrough was 100 days shorter than the average according to the end-of-game stats screen, and I definitely feel like I made quick work of it once I put my mind to it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations @Andrea on another win! I've learned something very valuable during this event. Never choose a game just because it's in your backlog. Thief was complete and utter trash, and I knew that just after about five hours of playing that there was no way I would be able to stomach through the game. It wasn't hard, just extremely tedious/glitchy. It wasn't worth trying after that point, but at least I got half of the trophies in Sniper Elite, so it wasn't a massacre.

From this day forward, I won't race a game unless I know it will actually be a fun game to race. Rest assured. When you least expect it, I will challenge you to a rematch (or as I should say, a redo), and there will be much more excitement then. Look forward to it! ^-^