Mapmatician ??

On 2017-5-12 at 1:01 PM, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Thanks for the advice but I done it shortly after it was just a case of bad luck on the map spawns really.

got it in one go on the third or forth day 1f44d-1f3fe.png

i just hope no one else goes through that same ordeal.

Did you do it with or without the patch? 

This is the last trophy I need for the platinum and have had no luck with it. Have tried loads of times but nothing

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry the late reply don't have my  notifications turned on.

yeah I done it without the patch in the end but the map spawns were so much bad luck I could never say if the patch does mess it up.

its just a case of keep rushing the levels as far as you can and hope you've done all areas really.

good luck if you haven't done it already 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

So after 2 weeks straight of playing this game and seeing All areas hundreds of times this trophy never popped for me. Read about using the content manager and downloaded it to my pc, then connected my Vita to my PC via a USB cord and copied everything to my PC.  I erased my game and re-downloaded it and didn’t pause the patch(stupidly) but didn’t download the DLC think that would fix my issue. So my first play through I played till day 22 before I finally got the final area, the Suburbs with the three switches you got to throw to advance further and when the trophy didn’t pop I thoroughly read everything this time and realized I need to run Ver 1.00. So I erased my game again and downloaded it again but paused the update which was the top download bar and got the trophy on day 7. Then I erased my game for the last time and downloaded the copy I saved to my PC, which had my save file.