Aranea Highwind

A Reunion with Hanzo = Completed "Yokai Country"

Awakened Ambition = Completed "The One-Eyed Dragon's Castle"

The Smoldering Flames of War = Completed "Spirit Stone Huntress"

Oshu Explorer = Completed all Tohoku Region missions

Destroyed of Demons = Completed all "Way of the Demon" missions

Oshu Guide = Collected all Kodama in the Tohoku region

Odashi Master = Acquired mystic art for the odachi

The Chosen One = Equipped 15+ divine equipment in all slots. (excludes accessories)

Hot Spring Enthusiast = Bathed in every hot spring in the Tohoku region

Female Impersonator = Completed any mission transformed into a woman

Eluding Dragon = Completed "Hands of the Dragon"

Conqueror of Aoba Castle = Seized all of Aoba Castle's three-storied jeeps in "The One-Eyed Dragon's Castle"

Good Listener = Listened to Katakura Shigenaga's entire introduction in "The One- Eyed Dragon's Castle"

The trophy "Destroyer of Demons" seems to be difficult as i believe that's a new difficulty much harder than Way of the Strong.

4 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Really? +15 Divine Equipment into all slots? Really??

That's going to be such a nuisance to do.

Not really. Way of the Demon you get insane amounts of divines at high levels. It'll come naturally. 

Edited by Meepy-

Just now, Meepy- said:

Not really. Lower your level, go kill revenants with all divine gear, repeat until you have 15 pieces for each slot. Even on Way of the Strong, you get divines constantly with high luck, so I'd assume Way of the Demon is literally almost a near guaranteed chance every drop. The only thing you might have to grind for is 15 charms/accessories, but you'll likely get that naturally as well.

You don't need to do accessories, but to the main point..

I remember farming revs for divine equipment, to obtain money for the blacksmith. Would it be done in the same manner to get the upgrades? I thought you needed specific equipment (like +1 +2 and such) to upgrade your gear level?

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

You don't need to do accessories, but to the main point..

I remember farming revs for divine equipment, to obtain money for the blacksmith. Would it be done in the same manner to get the upgrades? I thought you needed specific equipment (like +1 +2 and such) to upgrade your gear level?

Disregard my statement about the revenants, I made a edit to remove all that as I noticed I read the trophy wrong right after publishing the post.

But yes, it is done in the same manner. The Way of the Demon difficulty puts levels at extremely higher levels and with a good luck stat, you're guaranteed to be getting a lot of divines at a higher additional + levels added on, balancing it out. You can find divines as high as +10 already. It is quite costly of course, but nothing selling lower tier divines cant fix.

Whether you have to actually complete the new difficulty on just the DLC or the entire game is something we'll just have to find out about. 

Difficult grind ... but still relatively straightforward. Hopefully we don't be required to complete the entire game on the new difficulty ...

I saw the DLC on the EU PSN store yesterday and was secretly hoping they wouldn't add more trophies to preserve my 100% but no such luck lol.

• Like 1

So Happy to be back to the world of Nioh, this game was indeed a great surprise since the alpha and beta.

So far the new dlc is great and I'm very satisfied with the trophy list, specially the new difficult setting ones. 

A great start for the new dlc :D

Edited by Mah2c

On 5/2/2017 at 9:06 AM, aZombieDictator said:

Well there goes any hope of keeping this game at 100% completion. Two of those DLC trophies would take longer to get than getting the platinum.

Yeah, I just beat all the DLC missions and all the trophies except for the new difficulty/all +15/female skin. There's no way i'm doing those except maybe the female one. I had no fun by the end of Way of the Strong.

Edited by Pokedude97

1 hour ago, fjyingturk said:

I've completed about 2 and a half regions on Way of the Demon (non-dlc) and the mission rate is creeping up slowly so hopefully you just need to clear enough missions on the new difficulty.

You need to get the bar full enough to at least unlock The Queen's Eyes before the DLC region unlocks on Way of the Demon. I believe that's when it unlocked for me. 

4 minutes ago, Meepy- said:

You need to get the bar full enough to at least unlock The Queen's Eyes before the DLC region unlocks on Way of the Demon. I believe that's when it unlocked for me. 

I was referring to the mission achievement rate in gameplay records in relation to the clear all way of the demon missions trophy, sorry if I wasn't specific.

Meaning you can no longer max out all stats?

Booted up the game for the first time in weeks earlier to check the DLC stuff, and the fact that amrita needed per level has been raised was annoying, as my 1.5 billion amrita only resulted in half as many levels as it would have earlier. ?

The game is starting to look a lot like Demon's Souls now, with red superversions of regular enemies in the new difficulty.

1 hour ago, naeneko said:

So what do we have to do for the Way of the Demon trophy exactly? There are more than 5 achievers already, could anyone please tell us his/her secret? : )

According to what several other people have said on other threads you have to do everything. All base game mission, all 1.06 added mission, all dojo missions, all twilight missions. 

6 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

According to what several other people have said on other threads you have to do everything. All base game mission, all 1.06 added mission, all dojo missions, all twilight missions. 

OMG that's insane!! :o And on top of that all the hard work for a single bronze trophy? I guess I have to pass then : (
Thank you for the answer!