Sports games with offline only trophies

ecalabar

Hi. Could anyone  suggest me some sports games that don't require online to platinum? This type of games are the worst because either the online trophies are too hard (ex: draft mode for Fifa), or the game servers are closed too soon. I know that Fifa 15 (Vita), PES 2014, Rugby 15 do not require online to platinum. Thanks all.

NCAA Football 11 doesn't have online trophies.

Rugby World Cup 2015 doesn't have online either. Same developers as Rugby 15 - maybe try one before deciding to buy both?

Madden 17 does require an internet connection, but you don't need to play with another player for the platinum. It is also extremely easy (I did it in a little over a day on my new account and I know almost nothing about American Football.) Considering Madden servers dating back to Madden 12 are still online, you should have years before worrying about server closure.

MLB 15: The Show (Vita) has no online trophies. The PS3 and PS4 versions do have online, however.

16 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Rugby World Cup 2015 doesn't have online either. Same developers as Rugby 15 - maybe try one before deciding to buy both?

Madden 17 does require an internet connection, but you don't need to play with another player for the platinum. It is also extremely easy (I did it in a little over a day on my new account and I know almost nothing about American Football.) Considering Madden servers dating back to Madden 12 are still online, you should have years before worrying about server closure.

MLB 15: The Show (Vita) has no online trophies. The PS3 and PS4 versions do have online, however.

I wouldn't call Madden 17 "extremely easy"! :awesome:

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 5/1/2017 at 10:30 PM, Andrea said:

MLB 15: The Show is hard to find now from what I have seen from the Vita version 

Madden NFL 20

The only thing is you'll need co-op for 1 trophy but that's pretty easy to find a partner to win a Super Bowl (just get 99 OVR rosters, pick that team, make it the SB, and then each of you swap playing the game to win the SB). I earned the plat in just 2 days and it's pretty damn easy and cheap given it's on EA Access for $5. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, realm722 said:

Madden NFL 20

The only thing is you'll need co-op for 1 trophy but that's pretty easy to find a partner to win a Super Bowl (just get 99 OVR rosters, pick that team, make it the SB, and then each of you swap playing the game to win the SB). I earned the plat in just 2 days and it's pretty damn easy and cheap given it's on EA Access for $5. 

Don't even need a partner for that one. Just start an online franchise on your own and win the super bowl. 

• Like 1

The bull riding game 8 to Glory doesn't have any online trophies and is supposed to be a fairly easy (if a little grindy) platinum.  Only other one I can think of is eCrossminton but that looks like it would be a massive grind and would quickly become boring.