Suggestion: Trophy Rarity Trend

I was thinking, can we get, if possible, a trend graph for each trophy to see what % of people had it yesterday, last week, last month, last year, etc?  I think this would be a nice bit of information to track how popular a game is and its popularity over time?

If not at that detail, how about at least a red up arrow or green down arrow next to the number to at least show the last week?

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

I think this was suggested before and if i recall correctly the consensus was that it's a useless stat to track since there would be hardly any %s shifts aside from the first few weeks after release.

EDIT: Found it.

Well then a weekly/monthly up or down arrow next to the rarity % would be nice. Id like to know if my platinums are getting more rare over time.

3 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Rival sites offers this feature. If it doesn't get added, you could always try the other sites that offer it or make your own site that includes it.

Wow, go somewhere else as a response to a suggestion. Ill have to remember that.

2 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Wow, go somewhere else as a response to a suggestion. Ill have to remember that.

Suggestions are often given little thought by the owner. If he eventually gets back and says that he does not wish to add the feature then I'm giving you options. His response from before was that it wasn't needed, so there's a pretty big chance that it'll be the same.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Suggestions are often given little thought by the owner. If he eventually gets back and says that he does not wish to add the feature then I'm giving you options. His response from before was that it wasn't needed, so there's a pretty big chance that it'll be the same.

The correct way of answering this was how xZoneHunter did with mentioning that it had been discussed before. There is absolutely no need to respond to someone's thoughts/suggestions in a condescending way as you have. 

3 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

The correct way of answering this was how xZoneHunter did with mentioning that it had been discussed before. There is absolutely no need to respond to someone's thoughts/suggestions in a condescending way as you have. 

I know we're getting off topic, but I'm being condescending? I don't see how I am. It wasn't my intention anyway.

Edited by kuuhaku

16 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Keep in mind that's just one member's opinion.  Personally, I like the suggestion as long as it's just a up/down indicator with perhaps a little more info as to the magnitude of recent changes.  I do think a full graph would be uninteresting...  most of the time it will just look like a pretty flat line.

3 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Keep in mind that's just one member's opinion.  Personally, I like the suggestion as long as it's just a up/down indicator with perhaps a little more info as to the magnitude of recent changes.  I do think a full graph would be uninteresting...  most of the time it will just look like a pretty flat line.

I like the suggestion too; that's why I use the site that offers the feature. This owner has said in the past that he doesn't wish to have the feature.

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I like the suggestion too; that's why I use the site that offers the feature. This owner has said in the past that he doesn't wish to have the feature.

I think the trending arrow might be a good compromise and a good feature to show.  Showing that a platinum on an unplayed game is trending to be more rare, it would entice me more to get it.

@Sly Ripper BTW, how often is “Rarest Trophies” section updated? I’ve noticed recently that percentages at profile page are somewhat different from the Trophy Log when clicking on “More” button and even my 5th rarest trophy has changed.

Spoiler

Profile:

psnp-rarest-trophies-profile.png

Log:

psnp-rarest-trophies-log.png

Edited by Se7en