What do I need to 100%?

RNumbers

I see there are three DLC packs, but I don't seem to see these on the store. However, I do see a season pass for $10. Can anyone clarify what is needed besides the base game to 100%, if anything? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Don't quote me on this, but I believe I remember hearing something about the DLC content being freely integrated into the game and the season pass only containing cosmetic stuff, weapons and soundtrack.

- voodoo_eyes

Jokes aside I had the same question. I hope someone can confirm this.

Edited by Lordidude
  • Like 1

I think you need to buy the Weapons Supply Pack for the DLC 3 trophies. The other 2 are apparently free DLCs that are added in updates.

EDIT: Here is the link to it in the UK PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/alienation-weapons-supply-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00062_00-ANALLWEAPONS0001

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

Thanks to all who answered. It sounds like Stevieboy got it right, based on everything I can gather from this site and playstationtrophies.org. You need, at a minimum, the Weapon Supply Pack (currently $5 in the US store).

On a related note, this game has to have the most confusing DLC scheme ever, as a lot of the "packs" you can buy cover a few of the items plus cosmetic items, while you can also buy many of them individually or through the weapons pack. The descriptions are also pretty unclear in some cases. I'll pick up either the Weapon Supply Pack or the Season Pass for an additional $5.

Thanks again.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can at least confirm the 1st two DLCs are free included.

The 1st DLC adds local co-op the 2nd adds the weekly missions and armor upgrades.  I've picked up trophies in both the 1st two packs without buying any additional DLC.  As the trophy set on the 3rd is based all on new weapons, this is the pack you want

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The season pass is so worth it, it skips you having to do World 1, starts you at level 15, etc... 

If you are doing this solo, DO get the season pass!, saves some time, you get the soundtrack. I got it for £5 and I am not sorry. Plus as mentioned, it carries over onto other accounts on your PS4, my son and I have been having great fun killing the alien filth! 

• Like 1