Xbox Convert

Motorcycling

Just thought I would drop by and say hello. I am a freelance writer and mostly cover game reviews and mobile gaming SEO content. At 34, I sometimes feel myself to be a little old to be playing games but when you were a kid in the golden age of gaming, you can never quite shake it off.

Anyway, I have always been an Xbox gamer and have always shrugged PlayStation off as "the Dark Side". Never in a million years would I have thought I would have ended up preferring the 'Imperial' console. To cut a long -and boring- story short, I was getting bored of my Xbox One and a few of the PlayStation exclusives started to catch my eye. My curiosity eventually got the better of me, and here I am. Since getting my PS4 I have come to see the error of my ways. It's pretty clear that the PS4 is the better of the two.

I look forward to seeing you all around. 

Happy gaming

• Like 2

Hello!

Which PS4 exclusives caught your eye? UC4 and Bloodborne? I'd definitely recommend you keep playing Bloodborne a bit more. The hardest part is honestly the start, once you get a bit further into it with decent playable stats etc, it all gets a lot easier. The start actually pushes on you some of the more difficult aspects of the game in an attempt to make you learn everything from the get-go. Things like a lot of enemies at the same time and very fast boss. :) 

• 2 weeks later...