RE7 - Ethan Must Die Speedruns

Recently I beat Ethan Must Die in 7:42, which is my personal best. I've attempted it hundreds of times since getting it and haven't beat it,  and the fastest I found on YouTube I think was 5:30 give or take. Just wondering if anyone here has got a faster time. Btw I can't wait for Not A Hero dlc!!!

Also if you want to watch my Speedrun my YouTube channel is: Collin Adams

That would be as awesome as a Jill Sandwich

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/21/2017 at 1:30 PM, Mah2c said:

Had some flaws but in the end was more than enough to best it. 

Only watched the ending because I saw so many guides on this now but watched the Madge fight at the end. Very well done. Gonna use this the next attempt I make. 

As for the OP. I cannot find s**t from him on Youtube. Then again I only know how to search for vids and not users. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1

On 2019-05-21 at 10:56 AM, DaveMcDamage said:

Only watched the ending because I saw so many guides on this now but watched the Madge fight at the end. Very well done. Gonna use this the next attempt I make. 

As for the OP. I cannot find s**t from him on Youtube. Then again I only know how to search for vids and not users. 

Glad was helpful , really enjoyed this mode even trough it was annoying at times. 

On 5/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Mah2c said:

Glad was helpful , really enjoyed this mode even trough it was annoying at times. 

So far I had around 10-11 goes I think it is. I had to stop though and instead progressed with the other DLC content. 

But my last attempt on EMD I got proper screwed. Did the run as normal but by the time Got to the games room I still had no guns. This meant I had no way to get through the next door as it had a bomb trap as well as a gun trap near by. Had no choice but to run for it. Got hit by the bomb blast but that didn't kill me, it was the machine gun fire whilst trying to get up that finished me off. 

But even if I did get past that part I have no chance of getting a gun before the livingroom where you pickup the key and then get locked in.

About top start Joe Must Die. So far its a mixture of HP overkill for the enemies, coupled with slow speed for the MC. This mode was not game tested by the devs. Dull more than anything. 

• 3 weeks later...