gamesfourever

Demo Trophies?

9 posts in this topic

So, i wanted to play the demo cuz i heard this was a great game and all but i was wondering if this has demo trophies? since i once made the mistake on ps3 to play pinbalistik demo although i was not a trophy hunter back then but i don't wanna accidentally earn 1 or 2 trophies basically forcing me to buy the game.

Having played the demo, i can confirm it has no trophies.

Nope, no trophies. Even so, you can buy non-story related trophies in the main game anyway.

Buy trophies? care to explain?

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

After beating the game (something like 5 storylines) you can use in-game currency to unlock the rest of the trophies (like maxxing out weapons, etc.)

Edited by DARKB1KE

4 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure after NG++ you can go to a vendor who sells the trophies in the game. You purchase them with IGC.

9 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

After beating the game (something like 5 storylines) you can use in-game currency to unlock the rest of the trophies (like maxxing out weapons, etc.)

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure after NG++ you can go to a vendor who sells the trophies in the game. You purchase them with IGC.

Oh wow, thats pretty crazy

I played through the demo 4 times, there are no trophies even if you did a requirement of one of the trophies of the full game on it.

I believe pinballistic is not actually a demo, it's in fact a half arsed full game..... you get the first half for free, as the rest of the game came as a paid DLC's.

the only demos that give you trophies I know so far is

-Tekken Tag Tournament HD demo.

-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 demo (can only be played if you put the blu-ray disc of Tekken Hybrid on a ps3 you'll get the demo of TTT2 as a bonus)

-Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (world most expensive demo game ever!).

4 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I believe pinballistic is not actually a demo, it's in fact a half arsed full game..... you get the first half for free, as the rest of the game came as a paid DLC's.

Might be, cant recall since it was so long ago